Calling BS on BigStatue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling BS on BigStatue

Ok, I'm starting this thread to allow "Bigstatue" an opportunity to voice his opinions regarding Kevin O'Connor.

Kevin O'Connor is a convicted Benefit Fraud and was sentenced to serve 15 months for the defrauding of the British Benefits Agency. Since "BigStatue" has plugged Mr. O'Connor in a number of his posts recently and attempted to take me personally to task over my lengthy investigation of O'Connor and one of his senior instructors - Les McClean I feel he should have his very own thread in which to rant and rave.

So I'll start the debate:

The following and some what lengthy threads discuss and present the investigations into Kevin O'Connor and Les McClean aka Les Hart

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=48504 - this is thr investigation in to both O'Connor and McClean (lengthy thread)

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=48456 - This thread was presented in the News Section of this website

Let me clarify two important issues which I'm sure BigStatue will attempt to haze over.

1. I am not at all interested in either individual's ability
    2. I have very clear goals through the investigations those being:

Count 1 - O'Connor - A Benefit Cheat who was claiming his innocence then at the 11th hour changed his plea to guilty.
    Count 2 - McClean - His claim to hold an Aikikai issued 7th dan, a claim I proved is untrue.

I am not interested in anything else dispite whatever Bigstatue rants onabout.

So, BigStatue.. Here's a thread of your very own, an opportunity for you to :

A - Prove me wrong on both the counts mentioned above
    B - Have your say about me

Over to you.
    Last edited by Rock Ape; 8/01/2007 5:12am, .

Aparently.. this is what he has to say

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...t=57868&page=2

Comment

Mr Biggun,
      I notice BigStatue has asked if anyone has ever seen you train, or can vouch for your ability...
      Why do you think he'd do this... is it a smokescreen to take the attention away from the reprehensible actions of his beloved Kevin O'Connor?

Also, do you think he realises that there are at least two members of this website who train with you regularly (one a lurker, and one a loudmouthed post-whore)?

Comment

Do me next!

Comment

Originally posted by MEGA JESUS-SAMA
          Do me next!
          MJS, do you think... at all, ever? :new_smile:icon_tong:new_smile

Comment

I think blueberry waffles are better than flaxseed waffles.

Comment

LMAO.................

Comment

How do you define better? You say all waffles are for eating, but what if I want to use it as a coaster?

And some flaxseed waffles are really good, while some blueberry waffles are terrible; therefore it's the individual waffle, not the style, that's important.

Comment

Looks like BigStatue isn't going to respond, apparently I'm a big bully.

So to conclude..

Kevin O'Connor is still a convicted Benefit Fraud sentenced to 15 months in prison.

Other than that I'm sure he's a jolly nice chap.

Comment

Mr Biggun... do you feel that the irreverent chat about waffles have in some way infringed on BigStatue's human rights, and, as such, he's currently seeking redress with that Shami Chakribati bird off of Liberty International?
                    If so, does this in any way change the fact that Mr O'Connor is a convicted benefit cheat?
                    Who went to prison.
                    And then came out.

Comment

Originally posted by sochin101
                      Mr Biggun... do you feel that the irreverent chat about waffles have in some way infringed on BigStatue's human rights, and, as such, he's currently seeking redress with that Shami Chakribati bird off of Liberty International?
                      If so, does this in any way change the fact that Mr O'Connor is a convicted benefit cheat?
                      Who went to prison.
                      And then came out.
                      No.

Here's a picture of my new toy along with my medals, Regiment beret and dog tags.

Evidence which proves I do indeed have a fekin' big chopper.

Oh and Blueberry pancakes are my fav

Enjoy
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Rock Ape; 8/01/2007 1:47pm, .

Comment

Also, do you think he realises that there are at least two members of this website who train with you regularly (one a lurker, and one a loudmouthed post-whore)?
                        loudmouthed postwhore...uhm..Cullion?

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell
                          loudmouthed postwhore...uhm..Cullion?
                          How about no, you crazy Dutch bastard? :thumbsup:
                          I meant me!

Anyhow, Cullion's cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivor Biggun
                            No.

Here's a picture of my new toy along with my medals, Regiment beret and dog tags.

Evidence which proves I do indeed have a fekin' big chopper.

Oh and Blueberry pancakes are my fav

Enjoy

Nice chopper.

Comment

How about no, you crazy Dutch bastard? :thumbsup:
                              I meant me!

Anyhow, Cullion's cool.
                              Agreed, but he is a loudmouthed postwhore.
                              I didnt think of you because you strike me more of a dramawhore.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X