Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aikido intstructors dating students, getting them pregnant, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pfff i am bred in london,
    BRED like the white girls are bred by huge black guys in the DVDs my wife buys all the time?

Someone BREEDs you? Ouch
    You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it

Comment

Army fassy hole, you need to learn to be courteous to upstanding members of the community.

Comment

Be courteous, be polite and be prepared to kill anyone you meet right kido?
        You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it

Comment

I feel dumber for having read this thread.

When Lebell and Sushi are making the most sense on a thread, something is seriously wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by kick
            I feel dumber for having read this thread.

When Lebell and Sushi are making the most sense on a thread, something is seriously wrong.
            Well don't come crying to me when your daughter gets impregnated by her aikido instructor.

Comment

Im totally sticking with aikido now that I have read solid evidence that it will get me laid.

Comment

Originally posted by perforateartery
                Im totally sticking with aikido now that I have read solid evidence that it will get me laid.
                You can take them to the moons of jupiter!

Comment

Originally posted by Eldarbong
                  Well don't come crying to me when your daughter gets impregnated by her aikido instructor.
                  I didn't say it wasn't a good thread.

Besides my daughter is doing TKD she will be fine. No she really is, and now I am worried.

Comment

Originally posted by SFire
                    Pfff i am bred in london, you dutch pussies have nothing on us.

Anyway, if someone used my own strength against me i'd totally die because it massive, off the charts. I am TOO strong, fact.
                    Dutch pussies eh?
                    hehe just remember, when you are in Amsterdam, ask for the 'Zeedijk' and visit the bars there, keep talking like you do here...it will be teh funny!

oh and the only thing strong about you is your smell..

Comment

Amsterdam and Copenhagen at the weekend serve as good examples as to why no one likes the British or the Germans.

Comment

Originally posted by kick
                        I didn't say it wasn't a good thread.

Besides my daughter is doing TKD she will be fine. No she really is, and now I am worried.
                        Dont get too worried my sister does TKD, and shes never slept with any of her instructors (dont konw why a couple are hot...) And if she had you can bet i'd be doing TKD... Love the MA guys..
                        Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??.........................​My work here is done.

Comment

My Aikido instructor will not be making me pregnant.
                          If he somehow manages it, we will both be very rich men.
                          Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

The poor kid...
                            Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??.........................​My work here is done.

Comment

Originally posted by sochin101
                              My Aikido instructor will not be making me pregnant.
                              If he somehow manages it, we will both be very rich men.
                              You need to be severely beaten for that mental fucking image.

Thanks mate.. Thanks a lot !

Comment

Lebell i was just joking, i'll be nice to your countrymen.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X