Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aikido intstructors dating students, getting them pregnant, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep correcting me, 'm going to keep making spelling mistakes and grammatical errors because you're having to spend time correcting it. You probably think it's funny and annoying me. This is wrong.

I'm going to get drunk and drive into you.

Comment

Originally posted by SFire

I'm going to get drunk and drive into you.
      How much does it cost to get a moped over to Holland on the ferry?:happy7:
      Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by sochin101
        How much does it cost to get a moped over to Holland on the ferry?:happy7:
        No idea.
        Im not willing to meet him, unless its in Amsterdam so i can spike his drink and hand his unconcious body over to the guys of the gaybar 'the cockring' they have a nice big cellar and know what to do with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell
          No idea.
          Im not willing to meet him, unless its in Amsterdam so i can spike his drink and hand his unconcious body over to the guys of the gaybar 'the cockring' they have a nice big cellar and know what to do with him.
          I'm pretty sure that's just a normal night out for him... you'd better think of something original that he won't have done.
          Hey, maybe get him laid with a woman?:thumbsup:
          Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by SFire
            I do get the feeling a lot more aikido instructors are getting accused of this shit on here because lots of people hate that whole tma thing. Lots of them have some stupid zen mentality even though they've never even been to Japan let alone come from there. Weirdo goody two shoes types who don't drink or anything. They don't go around fucking people over and abusing there position of power.
            You really ARE the retarded boy. :angry2:

Why are there a lot of Aikido guys getting hit with this? Hmmm...lets think....what type of MA is likely to have more women in it...hmmm....something that is compliant, non resistant, and marketed to families (or single moms with kids?). Face it, the # of women student - sensei ratio is higher in Aikido, TKD and Karate. I'm just guessing, but I'll bet that Aikido's 'non resistance' philosophy tends to be more appealing to most women than, say, Muay Thai's 'kick it till it breaks' credo.

As a result, you have more dojo's in a situation where there are more opportunities for abuse in these styles. I agree with most people here that it's wrong and an abuse of power. I can also understand that most sensei spend a lot of their avaiable time outside of their job in the dojo, so it can be hard to meet people. But that's really their problem. It's never good to have that crap in the dojo.
            Originally posted by pauli
            i was once told that "do" means wrecking people's shit for your own philosophical betterment.

Originally posted by melvin_peebles
            I could be mistaking dumbness for delusion. I'll have to go dig out my DSM IV. It's great to have stumbled upon this site. The rich fauna and flora of mental dysfunction that exists in the martial arts is amazing. It's like the Galapagos.

Comment

Originally posted by sochin101
              I'm pretty sure that's just a normal night out for him... you'd better think of something original that he won't have done.
              Hey, maybe get him laid with a woman?:thumbsup:
              What a live specimen?
              I'm not a miracle worker eh?

Comment

I am actually going to go to amsterdam soon. I'll spike your drink first, ship you to somalia.....a far worse fate Lebell.

I can't be bothered to read that long post that guy left.

Comment

somalia....i bet they'd worship me as their God overthere.
                  hmmm...sexslaves....

When you're in Amsterdam make sure to visit some bars on Zeedijk after 12 at night and talk like you do here, it should get interesting.

Comment

What a live specimen?
                    She'd need to be alive to explain where things go...
                    I'm not a miracle worker eh?
                    No, but you are Canadian, apparently.

Gandhi

Comment

coz of the eh?
                      We use it all the time, so do more europeans.
                      the eh is like 'right'?
                      Get off your island more.

Comment

Aikidoka have been really irritating me today. I want to kill so many of them right now.

Comment

coz of the eh?
                          We use it all the time, so do more europeans.
                          the eh is like 'right'?
                          Get off your island more.
                          Plus, you said you had family in Canada, you forgetful crazy Dutch bloke.

Gandhi

Comment

no they are dutch canadian.
                            im not canadian, in fact i think canada is a urban myth created by the cia for some sick reason.
                            It doesnt exist.

Comment

Originally posted by SUSHI SASHIMI
                              Aikidoka have been really irritating me today. I want to kill so many of them right now.
                              As long as you videotape it its cool with me.
                              But be carefull...ive heared rumors they use.........your own strenght against you...*shivers*

Comment

Pfff i am bred in london, you dutch pussies have nothing on us.

Anyway, if someone used my own strength against me i'd totally die because it massive, off the charts. I am TOO strong, fact.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X