Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aikido intstructors dating students, getting them pregnant, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on.... this happens a lot?

Comment

I know of one instructor teaching at a sports centre in Lincolnshire - Cleethorpes I think, that used to tell his (then) wife that he was in the company of one of his male students at a local pub when in fact; he was shagging one of his female students.

Must be something to do with the magic you-know-whats.

The same "sensei" is now apparently on a two year driving ban having been convicted for a second time of driving whilst drunk.
      Last edited by Rock Ape; 7/26/2007 9:20am, .

Comment

Nothing wrong with drink driving, he sounds like a pretty normal dude to me. If the student was a hottie then why the hell not.

Comment

Originally posted by Aikicat
          I've heard some pretty messed up stories about Aikido instructors first hand from people who knew them. Being an art of peace and blending and love and whatever doesn't really exclude them from being regular people.
          True, but it does expose quite clearly the friggin' hypocrisy which many of these so called Aiki people exude.

Comment

Originally posted by SFire
            Nothing wrong with drink driving,
            You are a retard. have some poison and shut the fuck up

Comment

I attend to, but not the shut the fuck up bit, jeez steady on.

I don't see why a martial arts instructor has to be some Tibetan monk to teach martial arts. I'd be pissed off if i was an instructor and someone was telling me I can't get pissed and smash up the pub because I am some pillar of the community. Bollocks. I already teach a bunch of fucking idiots how to fight.

Comment

I attend to, but not the shut the fuck up bit, jeez steady on.

I don't see why a martial arts instructor has to be some Tibetan monk to teach martial arts. I'd be pissed off if i was an instructor and someone was telling me I can't get pissed and smash up the pub because I am some pillar of the community. Bollocks. I already teach a bunch of fucking idiots how to fight.
                You fucking eejit.

No one is saying that people who teach martial arts have to be "Tibetan Monks" but, at least be half reasonable people who have something about them not to fucking abuse the trust of their students or, more importantly drive under the influence of alcohol.. And get friggin' convicted of the offence TWICE. Once is bad enough, possibly even excusable but twice illustrates the man's a fucking moron.

Oh.. and stop bitching via PM because I neg repped you - PUSSY
                Last edited by Rock Ape; 7/26/2007 9:40am, .

Comment

Dude I thought that was just banter, sheesh relax guy, you're alright.

I get you. It's like you don't want a teacher to be paedo because they'll abuse the crap out of your kids at school.

I do get the feeling a lot more aikido instructors are getting accused of this shit on here because lots of people hate that whole tma thing. Lots of them have some stupid zen mentality even though they've never even been to Japan let alone come from there. Weirdo goody two shoes types who don't drink or anything. They don't go around fucking people over and abusing there position of power.

Comment

Dude I thought that was just banter, sheesh relax guy, you're alright.

I get you. It's like you don't want a teacher to be paedo because they'll abuse the crap out of your kids at school.

I do get the feeling a lot more aikido instructors are getting accused of this shit on here because lots of people hate that whole tma thing. Lots of them have some stupid zen mentality even though they've never even been to Japan let alone come from there. Weirdo goody two shoes types who don't drink or anything. They don't go around fucking people over and abusing there position of power.
                    Agreed..

Comment

Nothing wrong with drink driving, he sounds like a pretty normal dude to me.
                      Edit---oh. You were being sarcastic.
                      SEANBABY:

Comment

True, but it does expose quite clearly the friggin' hypocrisy which many of these so called Aiki people exude.
                        Maybe they all consider it part of the universal love??

Comment

Schools that attract children are obviously more likely to attract pedos.

Use this proven training method to teach yourself how to spot them.
                          http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....=spot_the_pedo
                          You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it

Comment

ive known a jujutsu teacher who likes to take the students who kiss his ass best and most often out for a drink.

That was the reason why i left that school, plus i got into a fight with some black belts who behaved like pricks.( tJJ blackbelts mind you)

It's not really proffesional.
                            I'd say if the girl really wants and you can keep it outside of the school why the fuck not.
                            It's not good if you as instructor are actively pursuing a relationship or lay.

But if the other party takes the initiative why not.
                            You only live once an then you die.

Comment

I intend to, but not the shut the fuck up bit, jeez steady on.

I don't see why a martial arts instructor has to be some Tibetan monk to teach martial arts. I'd be pissed off if I were an instructor, and someone was telling me I couldn't get pissed and smash up the pub because I am some pillar of the community. Bollocks.

Hopefully that English degree taught you the proper way to say; "Would you like fries with that?"

I already teach a bunch of fucking idiots how to fight.
                              Obviously a peer instruction program.
                              If you can't laugh at yourself,
                              Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

Comment

ghehe im loving it...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X