Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underground Kung fu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lpRk...watch_response

I guess some kung fu guys are finally waking up :)

We have a video forum for this stuff.
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

Comment

Already posted and discussed in the CMA forum.

Comment

No fair... the kenpo people get special treatment
        Thanks eyebeam

Comment

Still looks like they are slapping each other.

Flailing arms = a boxers wet dream.

Comment

at least they're hitting.

Comment

Originally posted by eyebeams
              Already posted and discussed in the CMA forum.
              I dug around all 4 pages of the CMA forum and couldn't find anything on this guy. I even did a search for Bak Mei and Lung Ying, but still no dice.

Would you mind posting the link to the thread involving this guy? A friend of mine is a very progressive Lung Ying student of 10+ years who had some funny things to say about this guy. Still, I'm curious to see what you guys thought of him and his style(s).
              Originally posted by Exodus
              Helio was submitted by Kimura

Comment

Originally posted by Satori
                Still, I'm curious to see what you guys thought of him and his style(s).
                Glad to see his students spar, but man, they need to keep their chins down.

Comment

phss..not really impressive now was it.

Comment

1) Bare knuckle sparring is just stupid.

2) crappy sparring isn't much better than no sparring

3) As I've been saying since the day I showed up on this site, there are good Kung Fu schools that train hard. They are just few and far between. The TSP Kung Fu school I went to did full contact sparring with takedowns and groundfighting every night. It didn't look craptacular like the guys in that clip either. Well, maybe I did, but the rest of the guys there were the real deal.

Comment

I know there are good kungfu aschools out there, i train at one.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell
                        I know there are good kungfu aschools out there, i train at one.

That comment was directed toward the thread starter. He seemed surprised to find out they exist.

Comment

He's a bastard, pay no attention to him.
                          The great Chi dragon will reap his soul on the day of reckoning.

Comment

Yeah I was very surprise to see this type of sparring in a kung fu kwoon... Seems very Dog Brotherish... Oh and as far good kung fu schools being out there.... I have yet to see one that went beyond point sparring but of course I am excluding San Da schools. What surprises me in that video is that they are actually trying to apply what they preach and say are in their forms :)

Comment

Originally posted by InspectorGadget
                              Yeah I was very surprise to see this type of sparring in a kung fu kwoon... Seems very Dog Brotherish... Oh and as far good kung fu schools being out there.... I have yet to see one that went beyond point sparring but of course I am excluding San Da schools. What surprises me in that video is that they are actually trying to apply what they preach and say are in their forms :)
                              If i would have 1 euro for everytime a san da fighter beats a muay thai guy i would be a paying member.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X