Thiz iz for U Science Nerdz....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thiz iz for U Science Nerdz....

I know hoping anybody on this board watches educational programing is a stretch but here it goes. On a current Science/Discovery/History Channel program dubbed "The Univers: The End Of Earth" They minced in cuts of guys fighting in MMA style gloves along with the apocolyptic planetary end times scenerios.

This makes me wonder two things... 1) does anybody else here even know what edjucational programing is???? and 2) is MMA is final diabolical key that will bring about the end of days????
    Amateur MMA record: 8-3-1
    Pro MMA record: 3-1

They had another interesting program I caught last week about M Theory. Appearently new universes are born when one universe omplatas another universe in the eleventh dimension.

The scientists said now that they understand that, they should be able to create another universe in a lab soon, and reassured the populace that in theory this universe should hop into its own space and totally not rip our own universe apart.

I guess we'll have to wait and see, but if judgement day is coming soon, I think having mma around means we'll go out on a fairly good note.

Comment

The end of the world will be one final blink of light where everything you ever cared for, loved and gave your heart for would disappear. The final thing you see before you realize that the world is coming to an end will be all of the best times of your life slowly passing before you. Close your eyes and do not look at the ensuing carnage, for heaven might hold it against you.

Comment

Originally posted by SUSHI SASHIMI
        The end of the world will be one final blink of light where everything you ever cared for, loved and gave your heart for would disappear. The final thing you see before you realize that the world is coming to an end will be all of the best times of your life slowly passing before you. Close your eyes and do not look at the ensuing carnage, for heaven might hold it against you.
        As far as last things to see go thats not so bad, much much better than this:

Originally posted by SUSHI SASHIMI
        The last fucking thing you'll ever see is me castrating your fucking dad and shoving his dick down your throat until you fucking suffocate.

Comment

and I actually thought that was kinda deep for teh MJS.................

And Song.... you have a disurbing notion of other peoples notions on how the world ends.
          Amateur MMA record: 8-3-1
          Pro MMA record: 3-1

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X