Kyushu Jutsu No-touch knockout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kyushu Jutsu No-touch knockout

I found this clip on the homepage of Vaasan Kamppailukeskus in Vaasa, Finland. It's supposed to show a no-touch knockout using a martial art called Kyusho Jutsu (apparently Kyushoaikijutsu is another name).

Are there any Finns here that can shed some light on this? I don't know who the guys in the video are, but here's a link to the instructors page: Instructors

All instructors have some kind of belt, but it doesn't even say in what MA. The gym teaches some legit kickboxing, hokutoryu jiu jitsu and MMA, so I wonder why they let videos like this on their site.

Video here.

He does a correct pressure point revive at the end so he knows some thing of what he is doing. but the guy started leaning when he got closer so I say

:bsflag:

Comment

He does a correct pressure point revive at the end so he knows some thing of what he is doing
      = fucking retarded.
      There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

Comment

Originally posted by cyrijl
        = fucking retarded.
        I sill second this.
        Later,
        Zyph

Comment

Originally posted by jeansberg
          I found this clip on the homepage of Vaasan Kamppailukeskus in Vaasa, Finland. It's supposed to show a no-touch knockout using a martial art called Kyusho Jutsu (apparently Kyushoaikijutsu is another name).

Read this an all will become clear to you my son..

http://www.bullshido.com/articles/di...article-6.html

Comment

As an aside, here is a YouTube clip of Derren Brown apparently manifesting a 'no touch' punch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfffcjEcYJc

For anyone who doesn't know him, Derren is a UK entertainer who describes himself as a 'psychological illusionist'. He states very clearly that what he does is trickery, and that he does not have any magical or supernatural abilities. His 'skillset' is magic, illusion, psychology, misdirection and showmanship.

So... if he can do this without chi and it's all a trick, and someone is telling you they do it with chi and it's evidence of their mastery, who is likely to be lying?

Comment

JEANSBERG,

it is crap-o-la. no-touch knockout does not work (unless someone has
              extremely bad BO)
              SEANBABY:
              "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Comment

I know it's bullshit. The thing is, that same gym teaches MMA, kickboxing, jiu jitsu and so on. Some of the trainers have participated in MMA events and one was a boxing champion in Finland.

It's the contrast that gets me.

Comment

the key to your question is actually right in front of you--

look at the 'e' on your keyboard. then look up a centimeter or two at the number 4 key. right above it should be a symbol. a magical, powerful symbol. it allows for no touch knockouts... death, even. hell, it could create mass genocide if it wanted to.

and there, my friend, is your answer.
                  Punch Kick Choke MMA Blog

My Interview with Phrost! My Interview with SamboSteve!

Comment

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X