Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New England Submission Fighting questions

hi

this is my first post and i just have some questions about kirik jenness/amherst athletics/nesf gym (not sure if this is the right place to post)

im a student at umass and i would like to get started in MA in the fall when i go back to school. i was wondering if anyone can tell me anything about the classes there specifically muay thai. (it says that they teach muay thai on the website but classes are listed as kickboxing). just wondering what to expect from the classes and was also thinking about private lessons seeing how cheap they are especially since i have no experience with this sort of thing

thanks for the help

a link to the website would be helpful

Comment

I train there everytime I visit Mass. Kirik is the trainer and he has a good group of guys. You should train there. I'll give you a buzz on my next visit.

Comment

PS. Tell him the SAMBO guy from CA sent you.

Comment

Im sorry to bring up such an old thread but I figured it was better than just starting a new one.

I was actually woundering if you ever ended up checking out NESF Icooper and what you thought of it. Also, Omega, when was the last time you've been there? Did they ever update their rolling area?

Anyways, I dont have much experience but really want to continue training during this semester and this place seems so cheap and conveneant. Any recent information would help.

Thanks.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X