No announcement yet.

Is Northern Eagle Claw Helpful?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love when people confuse what I say because they project their own ideas on what hasn't been said. Then, when it comes to martial art, we have to get into a "lineage" discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega the Merciless View Post
      I love when people confuse what I say because they project their own ideas on what hasn't been said. Then, when it comes to martial art, we have to get into a "lineage" discussion.
      It wouldn't be a CMA discussion without one. How else do you build the strawman without the "I have the real instructor/lineage you do not" argument?

Comment

Originally posted by Omega the Merciless View Post
        we have to get into a "lineage" discussion.
        Isn't lineage kind of important? I can get a decent understanding of how someone trained if they told me they go their BB under Lefon or Fabio Santos.
        I know it is not the end all be all of the discussion but with the frauds and watering down of systems doesn't it help cut through some of the crap?
        I am asking as a real question not to get into some sort of pissing contest about it.

Comment

Lineage can be important but it's not the here all and end all. It will give you an idea of how good the person should be not how good they are.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X