X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Core Combat/Defendo what?

wow....

Originally posted by zadar95
    I tran in Defendo the really mean shit and I am always looking for something new or something to add to my training, I ordered(and as well sent back) The core Dvds and what a dissapointment there advanced techniques where basic then the 15 seconds on the BoB drill was pathetick. Try 2 or 3 min like where I train. Very dissapointed do not get the DvDs they suck!!!! Those are the Carl Cestari and Damian Ross Dvds
    Your grammar makes me not care about your plight.

Last edited by Airman Kai; 6/19/2007 3:28pm, .

Comment

You failed to mention who I SHOULD buy the Core Combat Training DVDs from!

And which Canadian Martial art is more deadly? Combato or Defendo?

I eagerly await you reply! And can you send an (extra large!) T-shirt?

Comment

Originally posted by zadar95
        I tran in Defendo the really mean shit and I am always looking for something new or something to add to my training, I ordered(and as well sent back) The core Dvds and what a dissapointment there advanced techniques where basic then the 15 seconds on the BoB drill was pathetick. Try 2 or 3 min like where I train. Very dissapointed do not get the DvDs they suck!!!! Those are the Carl Cestari and Damian Ross Dvds
        um, dude, we know/ Thanks all the same :qright7: :eusa_danc

Comment

I would suggest abandoning this thread and resuming posting in a few days when the heat from has dissipated.

Comment

Short Shorts

Let me first state that i have no problem with Defendo. I know not much of it, but from what I have heard of it, I believe it could be a very viable system. Certainly better than SCARS or SAFTA or any of that stuff.

However, every time I saw an ad in a magazine (back in the day when i bought those magazines) why is it I would always see Bill Wolfe and sometimes his brother looking rough and tough with their bald heads and large mustaches, but then wearing short shorts?

I don't know much of Canada either, so are the short shorts a Canadian thing or a Defendo thing or a Wolfe family tradition or what? Possibly even a Canadian WWII thing? Especially with the black socks and shoes, what is seriously up with that? I mean now when i think of WWII, I have to think of bald dudes with Daisy Dukes and black socks charging at Hitler with rifles. It is all very odd.

Anybody? I'm serious! I know Airman Kai said to stop posting, but I really need to know!
            Last edited by toiletfactory; 8/04/2007 7:35pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by toiletfactory
              , I have to think of bald dudes with Daisy Dukes and black socks charging at Hitler with rifles. It is all very odd.

Anybody? I'm serious! I know it said to stop posting, but I really need to know!

Funniest thing i've heard all day

:laughing6

Comment

Thanks, I do try...

But does anyone have an answer about bald WWII dudes in short shorts? Upon hearing news of a war, did Applegate and Fairbairn shave their heads and say, "Gimme my hot pants and a gun!"

Is this why Hitler was against homosexuals?...because he thought a bunch of gun toting baldheads in short shorts were after him in the name of War?

Someone answer me!!!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X