Who is this member on the board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorian Gracie
    I bought this bike last year and it is time to sell it and get a different one. It is scarey fast. It wants to go fast...like a racehorse. I left Alameda when I first bought it and got on the onramp to 880. Hit third gear looked at the speedo and was going 110mph. I thought I was doing 65. That new Ninja looks pretty badass though...I may have to get that death machine at the end of the year. Dunno.

I got rid of mine when it became waaaay to common to fan the clutch in 3rd gear and unload the front suspension at 125mph.

I have a 10 year old that I would like to know more about me than " he had a fast bike, and it killed him".

What I really loved about the 11 that is not the case on the 12 or 14 was how comfortable it was to ride.
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

Comment

I try not to think about that one too much. Shit, maybe I'll get a boat instead.
      I think about another bike from time to time,

BMW R1200S

Harley Davison Street Rod

Triumph 2300

Honda Rune

I like big fast unusual bikes for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by namaste
        bosch fuel pump
        They killed JFK in '63, so what the fuck you think they'll do to me?

Comment

Originally posted by Mas
          I just want to say that though I am from Oregon, I am neither this guy nor do I support his lame assness.
          Moi aussi.

It's driving me crazy, though, because I feel like I know that neighborhood; the style of the address numbers, the house construction, the color palette. I've gone door to door enough in my legislative district to give me good reason to trust my sense of familiarity. I seriously think he lives in Cedar Hills, Cedar Mill, Terra Linda, or one of a couple of other neighborhoods around north Beaverton.

I can't say for sure, though. And Oregon's records privacy law (http://www.oregon.gov/ODOT/DMV/records/index.shtml) makes it hard even for private detectives to get access to useful information from the DMV. I'm not about to use my position as a legislative assistant to get the state police to give me his name, either; first, I'm not sure it would work, and second, I'm pretty sure I'd get fired if anybody ever found out why I was asking.

Sirc, do you have anything more from him? Another picture, maybe, that has a street sign? A first or last name?

Comment

Want speed...get a bike.
            Wanna be a first choice organ donar...get a bike.

Shit, maybe I'll get a boat instead.

A boat is a hole in the water you pour money into. It would be cheaper to lavish expensive gifts, trips, and favors upon someone who owns a boat so you can set sail with them and borrow it when you want.
            Last edited by Tom Kagan; 6/15/2007 10:54am, .
            Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.
            "Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
            Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
            Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
            Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
            Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
            Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a pussy or just cruising for some
            I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
            TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
            ATTN TOM KAGAN
            World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
            Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
            I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
            Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Comment

Originally posted by FickleFingerOfFate
              I'll race you Scrapper

1995 Z28

LT4 Conversion,

Fully CNC'ed Heads Oversize valves

Crane Gold Roller Rockers

Competition Pushrods and lifters

Full MAC 3" Exhaust Headers to tailpipe.

Zexel-Torson Differential

Trans- Go Shift kit

Holley 58mm Throttle body

K&N Cold air induction

and lots more.

12.44 @ 118mph on BFG Drad Radials @ 28lbs

15mpg daily driven

all motor, no bottle.

PWN'ed

LOL 3rd gen F-body!

I'd kill for that ET, though. My car has STYLE
              And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Comment

*cough* 2007 WRX STI

Comment

Originally posted by Scrapper
                  LOL 3rd gen F-body!

I'd kill for that ET, though. My car has STYLE

Thats 4th gen,

Goober.

Comment

Originally posted by kohadril
                    Moi aussi.

It's driving me crazy, though, because I feel like I know that neighborhood; the style of the address numbers, the house construction, the color palette. I've gone door to door enough in my legislative district to give me good reason to trust my sense of familiarity. I seriously think he lives in Cedar Hills, Cedar Mill, Terra Linda, or one of a couple of other neighborhoods around north Beaverton.

I can't say for sure, though. And Oregon's records privacy law (http://www.oregon.gov/ODOT/DMV/records/index.shtml) makes it hard even for private detectives to get access to useful information from the DMV. I'm not about to use my position as a legislative assistant to get the state police to give me his name, either; first, I'm not sure it would work, and second, I'm pretty sure I'd get fired if anybody ever found out why I was asking.

Sirc, do you have anything more from him? Another picture, maybe, that has a street sign? A first or last name?
                    Nothing, but he keeps saying that he's from "P-town" so I'm sure he's in Portland.

Comment

Originally posted by namaste
                      INTERNET BATTLE!!!

91 S13 CA18DET

FMIC, custom piping
                      splitfire coils
                      bigger injectors
                      bosch fuel pump
                      remapped ecu
                      SAFC
                      T4 turbo running safe 15psi
                      custom T4 high mount mani
                      custom intake pipe
                      custom 3" straight through exhaust

and then lots of suspensiom/brake mods etc blah blah
                      and failing that I could possibly get you in an armbar if we grappled for a bit maybe.
                      Originally posted by Scrapper
                      1969 Olds cutlass.

350CI "rocket" original engine! (325 HP)
                      Edelbroch performer carb and intake.
                      True dual exhaust by Thrust.
                      TH350 Trans, B&M stage 2 shift kit.
                      Olds 12-bolt posi differential.
                      Original drum brakes front and rear.

Badass muthafucka behind the wheel.

I win. You kids and your Hot Wheels cars can go play in the back yard now.

PFFFT.

1991 MR2 turbo with a 1994 2nd generation 3SGTE straight from the motherland.
                      It's running on 13psi on the Ceramic bladed CT26 turbo
                      Pushes 225whp and 230ft/lbs
                      Weights in at 2500lbs
                      Runs on eibach 1" lowering springs and KYB gas-filled adjustable shocks

It's not that quick in the straight line, a meager 13.1 @ something like 105mph, but I have set it up for a real race track gentlemen. So if you're up for a race that involves more than just shifting and gassing it, I am up for Laguna Seca or Button Willow.

Amateurs PLEASE.

Edit:

Namaste, with my pretty extensive knowledge of the S13 and the various motor options for it. I'm goign to say that you're pretty dumb and paired a terrible turbo to your motor size and it's ability to generate exhaust emissions in ratio to how much energy it needs to get the turbo moving. I'm willing to bet you don't get full boost pressure until about 4000RPMS. I suggest you move to a GT28RS as it'll give you a better power range and you'll actually be faster.

Powerband > Peak Power. Just remember that.
                      Last edited by King Sleepless; 6/15/2007 1:04pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by SUSHI SASHIMI
                        Nothing, but he keeps saying that he's from "P-town" so I'm sure he's in Portland.
                        Cedar Hills, Cedar Mill, parts of Terra Linda, Raleigh Hills, West Slope and a lot of the stuff north of OR-8 is unincorporated Washington County and has a Portland mailing address. Most of those from that area (I grew up in Cedar Hills, though I don't live there now) consider themselves Portlanders, rather than Beavertonians, because Portland is roughly seventeen times cooler than Beaverton.

Comment

oh shit... P-town?

now that's gangsta.

Comment

I know, but the only people I know who use a letter and suffix it with "town" are usually mouthboxers.

Comment

I know, but the only people I know who use a letter and suffix it with "town" are usually mouthboxers.
                              or boot knockers (h-town?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrBnEaQd4ZY

Comment

Or they're probably gay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X