Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Ninjer's Open Challenge....and a direct one to Sirc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Ninjer's Open Challenge....and a direct one to Sirc?

Every so often I take a wander over to Ashida Kim's (amongst other lesser boards) to amuse myself, I don't stoop to trolling, but do have a read and keep tabs on them as they do here.

You can imagine my surprise when I ran across a thread entitled 'Rickson the Immortal'. Getting over my shock I clicked the thread, it currently has only one post and goes a little something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP1aJ9_-uXA

Sound kinda sucks, but it's a rare clip of Rickson and Royler doing their thing. [And Rickson's very cute wife.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTdk7Id3Rhc

This one has some kewl music mixes, and nice Brazillian Hip Hop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwS8I7IucSg

To me, Rickson is like the Bret Hart of Jiu Jitsu. Both have suffered losses in family, both preached healthy and clean living, both were and still are extremely inspiring, also both were the BEST at what they did when they were in the game. With minimal shit-talk. Love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4gTLrS5tqs

Rickson and son, tribute. [Yes, his son's name was ROCKson!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_VvUcWFsyY

And to brighten the mood after the last video, this is a BRET HART tribute video. Soundtrack is the timeless song by Creed "My Sacrifice". Did you know there was a child dying, and one of his last wishes was to be buried with a Bret Hart action figure?

THAT'S Martial Arts. That's what being human is all about. That is what life is about. Forget about the psuedo-tough guy bullshit over on Bullshido. They've never helped anyone, and wouldn't know a good day if it kicked them right in the ass.

[P.S. Any Bullshido reading this, and I know you are, I have some words for you: Come to Fresno. Go a dry cleaners on *Cedar and Nees*, the northwest corner, perfectly situated by a brand new ATA Tae Kwon Do academy. Do not come on sundays or wednesdays. Those are days I'm not working there. Come in the afternoon.

Ask for James. And you got your chance to fight a "TMAist", and also an Ashida Kim message board poster. Double-whammy.

Basically, "Go to Fresno. Ask for James. He will kick your ass."

I'm not saying I'll win. I'm saying you won't win.

We fight on the spot, in the nearby dirt field, one-on-one with no rules. You do your thing, and I WILL do mine. Then I'll go back to work.

"Sirc", you live in Fresno. You're up.]
    http://ashidakim.proboards77.com/ind...ead=1181800961

The originator of this thread goes by the online alias 'swordofcreation9'.

Still, at least they're not stooping to 'BJJ iz teh ghay' jokes anymore....

Oh, yeah, and in another thread, one dealing with banning Bullshido trolls no less, aikidogirl reveals her respect for Phrost.
    No, you know what... he's actually a GREAT Jiu Jitsu player.

There, I said it.
    http://ashidakim.proboards77.com/ind...ead=1180247697
    "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
    "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
    "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
    "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
    "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
    "More God delusions." - DAYoung
    "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

oh shit... where's Sirc when we need him???

Comment

I wanna see Sirc SBK a ninjas head off.
      :new_all_c

Comment

HOLY SHIT! I am soooo down for this!

I wonder who this guy is and why he's got a hard-on for me?

Comment

Originally posted by SUSHI SASHIMI
          HOLY SHIT! I am soooo down for this!

I wonder who this guy is and why he's got a hard-on for me?
          who DOESN'T have a hard-on for you?

Comment

Yes, you must fight him. Please embarrass a ninja.

Comment

yes... and please tape it.

Comment

Wait, that's where my comic book store used to be. I'm trying to think of the people there, there's only a bunch of older white men who work there as I remember.

Comment

Also, I'm not going to fight in a dirt field in Fresno. Fresno PD is retarded and I would probably go to jail for terrorism or something. IF he's actually going to fight, then I'm going to do it in a place where there's like a designated fighting area because there's no way I'm going to jail for fighting in a dirt field.

Edit: I hope he's relatively close to my weight (probably not) because it'll be horribly embarrassing for him to lose to me and if he wins out of sheer mass, then that doesn't really prove anything.

I hope he also realizes I'm also a "TMAist" as he calls it.

Comment

"We fight on the spot, in the nearby dirt field, one-on-one with no rules."

We need to get Hedge to take him on!!!!
                    "Through the centuries, the Jews have endured terrible persecution, and you know that. We've all read it, studied it. They've gone through a lot. And those seeking their destruction, we will seek their destruction." -President Donald Trump, spewing his Nazi, racist, anti-Semitism.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65
                      We need to get Hedge to take him on!!!!
                      Hedge is too far away, beating up klansmen and fascists.

Comment

Originally posted by SUSHI SASHIMI
                        Edit: I hope he's relatively close to my weight (probably not) because it'll be horribly embarrassing for him to lose to me and if he wins out of sheer mass, then that doesn't really prove anything.

I hope he also realizes I'm also a "TMAist" as he calls it.

as far as you're concerned, he's the butterbean of TMA.
                        ...and wth? don't you do tkd as well? >_>
                        Punch Kick Choke MMA Blog

My Interview with Phrost! My Interview with SamboSteve!

Comment

Now that I think of it, this guy is a retard. That's like right across the street from the Police Station.

Comment

ATA BLACK BELT ACADEMY, FRESNO
                            8035 N CEDAR AVE
                            FRESNO, CA 93720

Phone: 559-446-1112
                            E-Mail: [email protected]

Certified Instructors:

MARINO GUMIRAN
                            3rd Degree Black Belt

Someone might want to contact this guy and let him know one of his students or perhaps instructor is out there issuing these challenges.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um...num=1&ct=image
                            Last edited by cyrijl; 6/14/2007 12:40pm, .
                            There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

Comment

He's not from there. I know exactly where he's from. A certain member here just PM'd me this:

http://z6.invisionfree.com/No_BS_Mar...wtopic=120&hl=

Originally posted by SwordOfCreation9
                              Am I glad I found THIS forum.

This is my first post, so I'll introduce myself. My name is James. I post mostly on Ashida Kim's forum [under the same screen name] and I live in CenCal.

I recently made myself available for ANY BS'er to *fight* [not MMA, but out in "teh st33t"], as well as linking this site to anyone who would frequent Ashida's boards.

I do not speak for anyone, but myself. Ashida Kim has been called out, much like you all here, and I find it funny that Anthony AND Phrost [just to name a few] do live in Florida, and Ashida Kim...... is right smack in the MIDDLE of Florida.

Yet none of them has shown up on his door step.

Well, I'm in CenCal.

Right smack dab in the middle of California.

Many BS'ers are in Cali.

One, named "Sirc" actually lives in Fresno. North Fresno, I'm guessing, from his pee wee attitude.

Open challenge, bitches. Any Bullshido member that wants a fight, lets go. Plenty of open spaces here where no Five-0's can bother us.

I'm 145lbs. 5'8 in height. And I train like a crack addict, everyday. So no excuses.

And this is my introduction to this board.

SifuAbel and JFS..... I bow humbly at your feet, Sir's.
                              He's been hot for me for a while now.

His Sig:

Shodan Shito Ryu Karate
                              Training for 19 years
                              Age 23
                              And I've done a little of everything, and done well at it.

I know exactly where he trains. I know TONS of people who have gone there as there's only one of those in Fresno that I know of, it's actually just a few blocks away from where I live.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X