X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ray Mercer vs Kimbo Slice

Walrus Mike

http://www.phillymma.com/

Later that evening, Kimbo issued a challenge to world-reknowned, legendary fighter Rickson Gracie. To make things more interesting, Kimbo suggested the match not be held in a cage or a ring, rather, a mythical place he called t3h str33t. Since it is common knowledge that Rickson's family founded martial arts style of grappling, Brazillian Jujitsu, is completely useless in such a setting, the NSAC has accepted to meet both fighters half-way:

The match will be held on a mat, on t3h str33t.

Scientists are currently testing conditions to make sure the universe does not implode when such a combination is executed. Fans believe if Slice has 1 foot on the mat, and the other on pavement, it is anyone's game. Kimbo Slice is currently training in the hokey pokey, to avoid single leg take downs. You know, "you put your left foot in, you put your left foot out" training. This methodology was developed in jail, of course, and is part of the 52 step dance.

Marcus Johnson, ESPN

Comment

God you people are fucking lame.
      Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

Originally posted by Boyd
        God you people are fucking lame.
        naw actually its pretty funny.

Comment

Style: Force Choke!
          Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

Elmore will become your new hero and bring happiness to your life lol

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X