Sig Links and those who follow them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sig Links and those who follow them

Has anyone ever followed the links that many posters here have in there signatures?
    If you have, then whos did you like the best and why?

I follow just about all of them, and so far El Machos has been the best for me.
    It is full of info that I have personally used and found to be sound advice.

Now MJS/Sirc/SUSHI has a pretty good game in his, I have played it a bunch.

List 'em if ya got 'em.

Bonsai Spam?
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

Comment

The Bonsai one is in there because Martin Brussel is a nice guy, and I can hang out looking at the 96,000 sq ft of trees all day if I want.
      Plus I buy a lot of shit from there.

The condomdepot one is there because, they sponsored Andrei Arlovski in his last fight. I went to their site and ordered some condoms from them. Best condoms I have ever used. (Ihave to use condoms until my sample comes back negative)
      I sent them an email letting them know where I had heard of them, so they would continue their support of MMA and its fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by oldman34

I follow just about all of them, and so far El Machos has been the best for me.
        It is full gurrls whose pics I have personally used to tease life from my inefficient post-vasectomy manhood and found to be the only thing that works, other than car crashes and goatse. And trolling. Trolling gives me an Oldie chubby-on.
        Good for you, Oldie... well done.:icon_bigg
        Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

The Bonsai one is in there because Martin Brussel is a nice guy, and I can hang out looking at the 96,000 sq ft of trees all day if I want.
          Plus I buy a lot of shit from there.

The condomdepot one is there because, they sponsored Andrei Arlovski in his last fight. I went to their site and ordered some condoms from them. Best condoms I have ever used. (Ihave to use condoms until my sample comes back negative)
          I sent them an email letting them know where I had heard of them, so they would continue their support of MMA and its fighters.

Hey, good excuse when the wife finds the condom stash.

I'm gonna use that....

Comment

Originally posted by sochin101
            Good for you, Oldie... well done.:icon_bigg

You saw right through my charade didnt you.

Dammit.....

Comment

You saw right through my charade didnt you
              Less of a charade than a cry for help, dude.
              Remember, you're among friends (except for FFF... he's some kind of robot reptilian shapeshifter thing).
              Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

I once followed Dr. Fagbot's sig link to the mystical e-scroll of a magically self deprecating Blogmonger and internet flatulator named Bad News Hughes. I laughed, I cried, I saw a wicked portrait of Ric Flair, and an idiot who tattooed a flaccid sci-fi character that Stallone played onto his arm. There have been things I have done that I regret, things I wished I could forget, but when it comes to the day I followed the Fagbot's Happy Trail to the little Diary of Indignities, my friend, I have never looked back.
                Secret moves such as hitting a thing with your hand and hitting a thing with your leg have been stolen and degenerated by arts like karate, boxing, muay-thai, Kung-fu, and basketball. -Epicurious

I for one welcome our new Ninja overlords.
                -Whiteshark

I figure fighting a group of chunners would be like water torture, its not the force as such, just the constant trickle of chain punches wearing down your sanity. -The Juggernoob

Comment

Doctor Fagbot makes miracles happen.

Comment

Less of a charade than a cry for help, dude.
                    Remember, you're among friends (except for FFF... he's some kind of robot reptilian shapeshifter thing).

Hey, I resemble that....

Comment

While we are all here, I want an.....

"asshole" tag. Please. Pretty please.

Comment

While we are all here, I want an.....

"asshole" tag. Please. Pretty please.
                        You don't need one: we all know:icon_bigg

Gandhi

Comment

You don't need one: we all know:icon_bigg

Believe it or not, there are some people here who dont.
                          They get all shocked and defensive when I rant at them. Oh well.

Comment

Believe it or not, there are some people here who dont.
                            They get all shocked and defensive when I rant at them. Oh well.
                            Dude, I've told you before, just break out the paragraph-quoting post dissection... that's like your special move.

Gandhi

Comment

Dude,
                              Over used phrase. "dude whers my car" and such. Shows a lack of originality. :)

I've told you before,
                              You probably have, but I wasnt listening....quite possibly because I didnt care. (just kidding)

just break out the paragraph-quoting post dissection
                              I only do it to annoy people. It works too.

... that's like your special move.
                              Actually its my go to move. My special move involves two monkeys, a jar of Clamato Juice, my neighbors swing set and MOM34.

Yes, Clamato is exactly what you think it is.......Clam and Tomato Juice.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X