Hughes Forum Member Banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hughes Forum Member Banned

A Matt Hughes Forum member was recently banned from that Forum after only 2 posts, both of which were very complimentary to Mr. Hughes. Why?? I guess his Forum ID Name did not go over too well. His ID was "Mrs. Uker".

For more, see: http://patmiletich.faithweb.com/ :5wow:

:nobodycar

Comment

Originally posted by Wantanabe
      A Matt Hughes Forum member was recently banned from that Forum after only 2 posts, both of which were very complimentary to Mr. Hughes. Why?? I guess his Forum ID Name did not go over too well. His ID was "Mrs. Uker".

For more, see: http://patmiletich.faithweb.com/ :5wow:
      What in the name of holy cattle crap has this got to do with MABS?

Comment

HAHAHAHA

Comment

What's MABS??

Comment

MABS = Martial Arts BullShit.
            "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

Comment

That Pat Miletich site has already been brought up.

Comment

TROLLSHIDO PLX.

At the OP: please don't make your first post on a forum until you're absolutely sure that you understand the forum rules, and kindly avoid registering if the one post you're planning on making is utterly meaningless.

Comment

If you're a prospective student or fighter looking to train at MFS, and you are going there with a vision tof experiencing a cohesive team environment, then this website's content will prove very beneficial to you. The information acquired at that website was the result of interviews with numerous inhouse people.

Comment

I'll reiterate: This has already been done and discussed.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...light=miletich

If people want to pursue this on their own, they're free to. The staff at Bullshido was not, is not, and will not be involved with unverified reports against a school or individuals with proven merit in the martial arts community. The details of the cited site are sketchy enough as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Wantanabe
                      If you're a prospective student or fighter looking to train at MFS, and you are going there with a vision tof experiencing a cohesive team environment, then this website's content will prove very beneficial to you. The information acquired at that website was the result of interviews with numerous inhouse people.
                      You are out of newbietown so are fair game - use the fucking search function, post with some clarity and post nothing more until you can at least justify it in the name of either comedy, MABS or general rage...and as you are a noob you are not sufficiently qualified for rage

Comment

Then go home and blow your feet of with a shotgun. Post a vid.
                        Originally posted by Cullion
                        You sound like a foaming-at-the-mouth-loon out of Dr. Strangelove.
                        Sometimes, we put Ricin in the Cocaine. :ninja7:

Comment

I can't believe anyone is giving this troll the benefit of the doubt. Posts like a throw-away troll account would. Should've already been banned.

Comment

Half the time I think it's just older bullshido members making up new accounts posting shit like this just for laughs.

Someone was banned at so and so's forum? Holy fuck it's the end of days!
                            Seriously
                            Option A) Rally under Colonelpong2's leadership and assault this forum on;
                            Option B) Don't care.
                            You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it

Comment

Half the time I think it's just older bullshido members making up new accounts posting shit like this just for laughs.
                              Half the time, I'm SURE that's the case. It is on every forum that doesn't routinely use IP bans.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X