The Bullshido Deathmatch Challenge Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bullshido Deathmatch Challenge Challenge

Ok, after spending seemingly hours of my precious, precious life reading page after page of inrawebz challange dethmatsh dramuh on this site I have just one question: has there ever, in the entire history of bullshido.com, been a challenge that was successfully consummated?

Shiny varrots for anyone who can provide vidz plz.... etc.

Yes, I think two members in washington did? last year sometime?

Comment

Are you thinking of Kikko and the mma guy he met up with and sparred with?
      I got the feeling that wasn't a challenge match and a lot of the stuff posted was tongue-in-cheek-Kikko-trolling.
      Last edited by sochin101; 6/06/2007 6:13am, .
      Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by sochin101
        Are you thinking of Kikko and the mma guy he met up with and sparred with?
        I got the feeling that wasn't a challenge match and a lot of the stuff posted was cock-in-cheek-ikko-trolling.
        Fixed.

Comment

So far as I know, vids of deathmatches involving bullshido members have been against people that were essentially outside the bullshido community (Hedge vs. DirtNinjer, for example).

Comment

I guess I'm referring specifically to the challenges that evolve from on-line insults and mega threads like the current Omar/KFDW and previous JFS crap.

Comment

no, because the majority of people on the internet are blowhards.

Comment

I dunno, I happen to think that a lot of them would come to blows if only they could be lazier about it. I mean, you have to coordinate that shit, man... I know I'd have to have a serious beef with somebody to fly across the country.

Comment

McThrowdown #1. Everybody said I was full of crap. I showed up.....

Comment

...and yet, you're still full of crap. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Cracky McSlugHoot
                      ...and yet, you're still full of crap. :D
                      I look like crap; there's a differance.

Comment

LOL

Anyone know why my "I'll Fight Anyone" thread was moved to Trollshido? The computer I'm using crashes every time I try to load any of the subforums with the different backgrounds so I can't read the thread. It was not a troll thread though, it was somewhat serious and I would like it moved back to YMAS.

Comment

the real question is, when are darkson and osiris going to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cracky McSlugHoot
                            , it was somewhat serious and I would like it moved back to YMAS.
                            In order for one of your threads to be somewhat serious, someone would have to take you seriously.
                            Undisputed KING OF ASSHOLES.

Comment

Originally posted by pauli
                              the real question is, when are darkson and osiris going to fight.
                              I'm sorry, who are you?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X