Best BJJ, Kyokushin and Muai Thai in Cincinnati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best BJJ, Kyokushin and Muai Thai in Cincinnati

well hell, that was just a lie, but now that I got you reading, do you know of any decent martial arts in Cincinnati? If so, tell this guy on this thread all about it: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=55492
    Poor fucker is stuck in some depressing polluted rust belt shitville town and could use some advice.

Maybe there is just no one from cin city here, after all, for some reason there is hardly anyone from Hawaii, best martial arts on the planet (maybe that's why, who need this site there?), and hardly anyone from Utah. But don't get me started on the sad shape of ma in Utah...
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

http://www.teamjorgegurgel.com/index.htm

One of my coworker's sons works out there. According to them, it is
    top notch. I've never been there, however. And Rich Franklin shows
    up every now and then.

I live in Indiana, just outside of the 275 belt way. PM me sometime.
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Comment

I second Jorge Gurgel's place. I trained briefly under Jorge about 5-6 years ago (back before he moved to West Chester). Instruction was top notch and lots of rolling to back it up.

If I had the time and money I would go back.

Comment

Yep! Wimmin will do that to ya.
        SEANBABY:
        "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Comment

Originally posted by Jkdbuck76
          Yep! Wimmin will do that to ya.
          Wimmin and Kedz

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X