Great martial arts dojo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great martial arts dojo.

Im probably making a dick out my self right now and will get flamed at like crazy but to hell with it. I have trained with the guys at this school before and their absolutley amazing. No pads and nonsence with giant padded jackets and pads from everything from youre toes to youre hair, just gloves and helmets. I've seen the instructor Mark train and he is a fuckin demon on the ground. Just check this place out, gimmie some feed back and discuss the site. Also if youre anywhere in the NYC area I highly reccomend dropping by this place. I know that its a bit fo a far trip if youre in another burrow (I like in Brooklyn) but its definatly worth it. The reason Im posting this is because the guys who opened up the school (Mark and his best friend Bill) are the ones who basiclly introduced me to the martial arts. Not just BJJ, but Muy Thai, Judo, kung fu (Im not sure which one, I remember it was a specific style but I forget the name). I know I sound like an idiot right now and I probably just typed a hundred things that make me look like a retard but please just check this place out.
    Thank you.

http://hiddenfistacademy.com/

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X