• FictionPimp
    replied
    Heh, Beaver No kata, the kata that will get you no beaver

Leave a comment:

• jkdbuck76
    replied
    Originally posted by Shinkengata
    Day 173

I'm gonna go try and gather firewood. Later Diary.
    With Beaver No Kata, will you be able to chew down the trees?

Leave a comment:

• nezha
    replied
    delusional ninja or not, i bet it takes skill to kill small animals with shuriken

Leave a comment:

• cyril
    replied
    Beaver No Kata is surely full of inherent mystical goodness. Afterall. Beavers are the chinese symbol for... Something.

Leave a comment:

• S8M
    replied
    Surrounded by Feds, half blind and he still manages to get away. He's like the Inspector Clouseau of Ninjas.

Leave a comment:

• Shinkengata
    replied
    Day 173

It's taking me a while to write this, diary. My hands are pretty well frozen, as is the rest of me. I was doing waterfall meditations, and all of a sudden I woke up on the bank with a splitting headache and bleeding from my head. A small log was floating in the water, and I suspect it fell (or was thrown by enemy ninja, most likely) from the top of the waterfall and struck me in the head. I'm very vulnerable when I meditate because I'm channeling such massive amounts of Chi that it draws energy away from my Ki awareness.

So now I'm sitting here trying to control my heartbeat and kickstart my chi heater to combat the hypothermia. There must be enemy Ninja in these woods. At times I can swear I sense their powers.

On top of being knocked unconscious, I lost two shurikens this morning trying to kill a beaver. They're slow, but WOW they have good movement. I'm going to observe them for a while and formulate a new kata and feeling based on their essence. Beaver No Kata is going to be a great tool for learning to fight on river banks.

I'm starting to warm up a little more, so I can move around better. I'm gonna go try and gather firewood. Later Diary.

Keep It (warm) Ninja.

Leave a comment:

• fes_fsa
    replied
    is it wrong for me to love you, Shin?

yes it is.

Leave a comment:

• kick
    replied
    Outstanding.

Make it Ninja, make it so.

I feared the ninja would never return.

Hope Mum and Bub are both doing well.

Leave a comment:

• Shinkengata
    replied
    Day 172

Dear Diary

I've started over anew once again. I guess that's the way of the Ninja; to constantly embrace change and flux. Hatsumi says we must bend with the way of the Universe. I've also embraced the way of enlightenment. I've abandoned all use of profanity. It's the language of the ignorant. I eat nothing but rice, soy sauce, and Tuna. It keeps the impurities in my body to a minimum so I can channel Kuji effectively.

The feds raided our mountain monastery and arrested everybody. There must have been 200 of them. I tried to phase through a wall but I forgot about the Kuji spell Dante put on the castle to keep out enemy Ninja. I ended up with a broken nose, but still managed to escape. I made it down off the mountain two days later, when my eyes weren't so puffy and I could see a little better.

I'm not really sure where I am at the moment. I started traveling west through the forest, and I've slept in makeshift shelters. I used shuriken to kill rabbits and squirrels and stuff to eat. I fled up a tree two days ago to escape a black bear. Dante said the black bear is one of the Ninja's elemental animals, and not to harm it, so I didn't. It ate my Squirrel and left. I was pis...peturbed...

I've been meditating and merging with nature a lot since I escaped a week ago. I've spent at LEAST 3 minutes under a rushing waterfall, which is really enlightening. There's nothing like standing naked under freezing water to make you wiser. Punching pine cones conditions the hands, especially the spear hand. I'm contemplating building a sweat lodge to purify my energy and my soul.

So, basically, I'm going to keep going until I reach a civilization, and try one last time to establish my dream dojo, and build my empire of elite Ninja. It's all or nothing this time.
    In order to keep it Ninja, I have to make it Ninja, and that's just what I aim to do.

Make it Ninja.

Leave a comment:

• TheBullshid0zer
    replied
    Originally posted by variance
    I love these type of threads.
    First off. I want more...

secondly.. I seem to recall a Diary of a MMA Kid or something like that.
    thats similar to this but I can't find it. anyone got a link?
    It was "Diary of a BJJ teen"... Im too lazy to search.

Leave a comment:

• variance
    replied
    I love these type of threads.
    First off. I want more...

secondly.. I seem to recall a Diary of a MMA Kid or something like that.
    thats similar to this but I can't find it. anyone got a link?

Leave a comment:

• FickleFingerOfFate
    replied
    Originally posted by ggboxer
    hey, hey hey ehye

Go shit up another thread.

Srsly.

Leave a comment:

• Shinkengata
    replied
    Day 81

Dear Diary

I'm writing in you from the top of Mount Kawasaki, mine and Dante's secret monastary and training grounds. A lot has transpired since I was last able to write, and we are in hiding for the moment.

Shortly after my last entry, Dante summoned me to the desert and said we had to mobilize immediately in order to strike the MMA world at its weakest. We hopped in my RV and lead a caravan of minivans and vespas across the united states, challenging MMA dojos. They all fell easily when we used pepper spray. We'd spray them, then haul ass out of there on our way to the next school. It was funny to see them kneel with burning eyes. Bow before the metsubushi, bitches.

In short, we defeated 42 schools before the cops ended up on our trail. They chased us through the mountains. My RV threw a rod and me and Neko, my new love slave, fled on foot into the mountains. Dante fled in another direction.

This mountain is much like the mountains of Iga, my ancestral spirits tell me. Neko and I set up a small shelter on the side of the mountain out of branches and my rubber sheets from the RV. Good thing, since it rained hella hard that night.

*side note: Find a way to waterproof my gi*

A few weeks later, while hunting some food, I ran into Dante and six of his fifteen students. He led us by scepter to a big log wall. Beyond the wall was a very well put-together training ground. Neko and I had found our clan again, and we immediately began building our stick hut next to Dante's. We've been surviving on Pine cones and an 80lb sack of rice Dante rescued from the RV. As soon as the heat from the fuzz dies down, we're gonna order pizzas.

I'm really not sure where things are going to go from here, but wherever it is, I will continue training and be prepared. I'll write again soon.

Keepin' it Ninja in the Mountains.

Leave a comment:

• El Neko
    replied
    Congrats Shin

Leave a comment:

• Shinkengata
    replied
    Thanks guys. Girlfriend and son are doing well now. I'm working roughly 9-11 hours, 6 days a week for the moment, so I log in when I can. It'll be easier once I get the internet hooked up at home again. I now have a mohawk in celebration of having a little boy. :dd:

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X