0h N0es!! Can it be?!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shinkengata

What an embarassment. That's the problem...you subject yourself to stupid people, and they'll make you look even dumber than they are.

Keep it Ninja.
    Pure Gold, keep it coming.

Comment

stop shitting up the thread, shinkengata's posts only!
      ban plz.

Comment

Getting jealous, tulip boy?

Comment

jealous?!
          Why?
          I just enjoy reading shinkengatas posts so much i don't want to see it interrupted by stupid posts like yours or mine.

Comment

wait..

what?

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell
              jealous?!
              Why?
              I just enjoy reading shinkengatas posts so much i don't want to see it interrupted by stupid posts like yours or mine.
              Now you've done it Lebell, you kept posting in his thread, and now he stopped writing, couldn't help yourself could you.

Please Shinkengata, don't kill the ninja again.

Comment

this is the one of the best threads i've read so far. if shinkengatas keeps this up I would hope it gets stickied or some other kind of honor.

Comment

Thanks for the props guys. Sorry to everyone that the latest entry is...well, late. I've been working like mad and my son was born yesterday, so its been crazy. I'll try to get everyone updated on what our favorite LARPer is doing sometime soon.

Comment

Congrats on having a son. When will he be beginning his ninja training?

Comment

Dude, where are your priorities!!!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Fearless Ukemi
                        Congrats on having a son. When will he be beginning his ninja training?
                        He can play ninja as soon as he's done with his matwork.

Comment

At least he'll have some interesting bed-time stories for a while (Congrats)

Comment

Originally posted by Shinkengata
                            I've been working like mad and my son was born yesterday, so its been crazy.
                            Congratulations dad. Now go get some sleep. You're going to need it.
                            Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Kids are kind of a big deal. Congratulations, my man, congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by airman kai
                                Kids are kind of a big deal. Congratulations, my man, congratulations.
                                "kind of" a big deal????

they validate the fact that your penis is in working order.

congrats Shin!!!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X