Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squerlli
    mmm... fat chicks
    Yup. Warmth in the winter and shade in the summer.
    ....and you don't even have to call them because
    they know you're going to anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkdbuck76
      Yup. Warmth in the winter and shade in the summer.
      ....and you don't even have to call them because
      they know you're going to anyway.
      exactly

Comment

Sudden Infant Death Syndrome is funnier than this thread.

Comment

speaking of deaths..arent you supposed to be dead?

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell
            speaking of deaths..arent you supposed to be dead?
            No, you WISH he was dead, there's a difference.

Comment

no i don't!
              there was a thread from sirc saying: our dear friend MJS has passed away,use the search function,i believe it's moderatiowned now.

Comment

It's been moderatowned longer than i've been alive

Comment

you're a one day fly?
                  the thread was started a couple of days ago.

Comment

Day 23

Dear Diary...

The last few days have been awesome!

The classes have started off strong. I've divided the students into groups according to gi color, so we have Blue Ninjas, Red Ninjas, Black Ninjas, and Camo Ninjas.

I'm going to be teaching the local police department some advanced holds and stuff. It's going to be totally sweet. Let's see the cage fighters call my shit ineffective when I'm teaching it to cops!!

I sparred with the deaf guy at the TKD school. His legs were too fast for my normal state, and I tried to morph into Shinobi mode, where everything slows down, but I think It was a bad time. Maybe he was a non-responder to the Shinobi mode. Who knows. In any case, I caught a kick with my head and it knocked me out for about 10 minutes. Fortunately, he's deaf, so he's not gonna tell anybody.

I've been bringing a bunch of my students over to my RV to watch American Ninja 4 and other movies for research. Several have expressed interest in joining the sect on a deeper level than just taking classes. I'm in the process of drawing up some documentation on the sect as an organization, with by-laws and everything else. One rule I think needs to be established is that no one will call me by any name other than my rank. It's effin rediculous how many people call me Toshiro.

[ smudge from spit after coughing]

Sorry about that.

I'm still working on the molecule manipulation. I was reading where the military has a Wave Millimeter machine that boils the moisture under the skin and makes it nearly impossible to do anything other than scream and run. I'm pretty sure I can do this with Chi, so I'll be working on that. Stay tuned. I'll write the results as I test these new elite sk1lls on various assholes.

Keep it Ninjoni (Italian Ninja)

Comment

Thanks for being patient with the Diary entries. I'm getting them out as quickly as scheduling and creative juices will allow.

I'm putting together a Bullshido dictionary. Not like these other half-assed attempts I've seen at defining terms commonly found on Bullshido. I'm talking a full-on word lesson for noobs and not-so-noobs alike that includes pronounciation, classification, definition and example of sentence usage.

Also, there is a short story in the works. I think you guys are gonna enjoy it. I haven't been posting very often due to training and other endeavors, but I'll make it worth the wait.

Keep it Ninja.:icon_thum

Comment

Originally posted by Shinkengata
                        Thanks for being patient with the Diary entries. I'm getting them out as quickly as scheduling and creative juices will allow.

I'm putting together a Bullshido dictionary. Not like these other half-assed attempts I've seen at defining terms commonly found on Bullshido. I'm talking a full-on word lesson for noobs and not-so-noobs alike that includes pronounciation, classification, definition and example of sentence usage.

Also, there is a short story in the works. I think you guys are gonna enjoy it. I haven't been posting very often due to training and other endeavors, but I'll make it worth the wait.

Keep it Ninja.:icon_thum
                        We know and understand that you've been busy with fes fsa..... So don't lie to us and stop wasting your creative "juices" and give us more stories.....

Nice stories brother, can't wait to see what else you have in the works
                        Originally posted by Phrost
                        Yeah, you're probably right.

But still, something about having a black guy or a lesbian jump out from behind a garbage can yelling "SURPRISE GONG SAU" at any of your big-named RBSD kooks makes me giggle like a little girl.
                        There are two kinds of members on MAP:

1. LARPers/Partial Artists
                        2. People who haven't heard about Bullshido.
                        The Mighty McClaw to Fox when refusing to fight AnnaT.

Originally posted by TheMightyMcClaw
                        Don't fight girls? When are you living, the 1850's? I suppose you think they shouldn't work or vote either.
                        Get with the times and punch a chick.
                        Wingchundo's response after I called him a "pussy"

Originally posted by wingchundo
                        Hey, I resemble that remark!

Ok, time for a snappy comeback.... uh...

OK. Here goes.

You are what you eat!

Comment

We know and understand that you've been busy with fes fsa..... So don't lie to us and stop wasting your creative "juices" and give us more stories.....
                          if you need your creative juices, i still have some of yours on my tits, Shin.

and keep up the good work.

Comment

We demand more stories, pictures or video, whatever is more convenient

But still, something about having a black guy or a lesbian jump out from behind a garbage can yelling "SURPRISE GONG SAU" at any of your big-named RBSD kooks makes me giggle like a little girl.

Don't fight girls? When are you living, the 1850's? I suppose you think they shouldn't work or vote either.

OK. Here goes.

You are what you eat!

Comment

Day 27

Dear Diary

It's been crazy lately. First, The TKD guy goes dojo storming on my ass and tries to challenge me in front of my students. I threw an egg filled with Cayenne powder and charcoal dust in his face, and kicked him in the nuts. That was the end of that. I kept the respect of my students for my grandmaster abilities. It made me really nervous at first, but I had anticipated it and that's why I kept the pepper bomb on me. Unfair? Hell no. That's survival, baby. By any means necessary. Besides, he could have been carrying a knife or something.

Second off, one of my students lopped off 3 of his toes with a katana when he tried to roll. If it werent' for the waiver I had him sign, I'd have to disappear into the woods again.
                              His parents were all up in my gr1ll about sueing me. Hell no, bitches. Ninjas keep waivers. Besides, that's the danger of training in such a deadly art. They should just be glad he wasn't doing the Live Pistol Disarm Training.

Thirdly, I met this guy here who claims to know Count Dante, and says he isn't dead. WHOA. Whatever. I told him to prove it, so he wants to take me out to the desert in a few days and let me meet Count Dante, but he says I have to complete this test first. I told him Grandmasters are not tested, But I guess I can do it for a chance to meet a fellow legend.

So I've been working on the millimeter wave thing with my Chi. It's going okay. I can feel myself heating up a little, so that means that some power is being generated. I just have to project it to other people. I stood on the side of the highway and tried it on passing cars.
                              A cop pulled up and asked me why I was standing on the side of the road doing the Ryu Hadoken maneuver. Asshole laughed at me when I told him what I was doing. I recognized him as one of the guys who signed up for the classes at the PD. I told him I was insulted and to bow to his Sensei. He threatened to arrest me "for stupidity".

What an ass. I politely backed down. I didn't need to make another town angry at me, so I let him slide with his disrespect.....THIS time.

I've got some more working to do on the Ryu's documents and stuff, and I need to save my hand so it doesn't cramp up so bad I can't do any ant-bite or eagle's peck strikes.

Keep it Ryu Hayabusa.

Comment

you would do anything not to release the video

OK. Here goes.

You are what you eat!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X