No announcement yet.

0h N0es!! Can it be?!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's also been teaching me some uber-deadly strikes where you scratch your anus and then dig your nails into your opponent's face. Gives them a w1cked infection, he says.
    The deadly!!!

Comment

this is really amusing...keep it going.

Comment

LMAO. your stories are fucking awesome Shin.

keep up the good work!

Comment

I"m glad its back.

Comment

Originally posted by FictionPimp
            I"m glad its back.
            the guy's a fucking genius.

Comment

Woooo! Just finished my read of the Samurai Kid Series (started a week ago?) and then this appears! Perfect timing, mate!

Comment

there's a link to the original Teen Ninja stories.... and those ones are WAAAAY funnier.

i'm not trashing the current work... but it's at the point where he's still building up to the groin grabbingly funny stuff.

classic reads.

Comment

Shinkengata, good to see you back.

Originally posted by fes_fsa
                  there's a link to the original Teen Ninja stories
                  http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...ninja+compiled

Comment

Day 9

Dear Diary

Today was an interesting day. Uncle and I packed up the RV and hit the road. We went out to the desert, which is only about ten miles away. He says it's because the government is coming after us. I think it's because I stuck that Shuriken in that guy's windshield. I also think it's because I took a massive Daken Tai dump on Tapout guy's trusty lawn chair and Uncle Pete is scared for me. He obviously hasn't been paying attention to my training and the fifteen red stripes on my belt.
                    Tapout guy chased me yesterday after I slipped the mix tape I made for his girlfriend under the door. Turns out she doesn't like me that much after all. I asked her why she kept looking at me. She claims it's cuz she was trying to figure out if I was a boy or a girl.

PSHH!!! Whateverz. My ponytail is masculine, bitch...just like Adrian Paul's.

I've been teaching the Wing Chun guy some of the master stances with the Ninjato. I've also been teaching him how to climb a castle wall by leaning the ninjato against it and stepping on the tsuba. He's been showing me these sticky hand exercises to make me faster. I'm getting more swift with my movements, of course. I'm a Ninja. We can quickly learn any fighting skill. He let me practice on his wooden dummy, and I had to stop, because I swear I could hear the little arms cracking and about to break under the force of my chi. So, I left for the day. I took one of my Ninjato and ground the edge off so the Wing Chun guy could practice with it. I forgot to mention, his name is Ronnie.

I found an old pair of Nunchaku in the RV. Uncle Pete says they belonged to Bruce Lee. I told him he was full of shit, because I wasn't sensing any of Bruce's residual Ki on it.

Being out in the desert will give me an opportunity to try some wilderness survival training. I'll venture out in a couple of days for that. I'll keep you posted.

Keep it Ninja.

Comment

this is the BEST transition from Ninja to RBSD to Ninja.

Comment

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=55593

^^^^

Is this the TapouT guy from the diary?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBullshid0zer
                          http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=55593

^^^^

Is this the TapouT guy from the diary?
                          i don't think so. the link you posted shows that that thread was started today.

this is an ongoing diary of a troubled teenage ninja.

Comment

It's Shin, Hooray SHIN!!

One night I got too drunk and forgot to flush.
                            My wife was there to scold me for leaving my "residential Ki" behind and not flushing.
                            Last edited by Ferradura; 6/05/2007 8:46pm, .

Comment

Day 13

Dear Diary,

Sorry, it's been a few days since I've written. I've been h3lla busy with stuff. The Wing Chun instructor got put in jail a couple of days ago. Apparently he was caught chopping down a protected species of tree to make a new Wing chun dummy, so I guess I'll just have to develop my lightning hands by myself. I might even be able to add some chi trails to it, to make it look like its slow motion. That would be sw33t.

It's pretty nice out here in the desert. It's quiet, mainly, which means I can concentrate on meditating and practicing things, such as making the sun flare up. I thought it was working the other day, because all of a sudden I started getting WAY hotter, but it turned out to be Uncle Pete standing over me, turning up a bottle of whiskey and the bottle magnified the sun's rays on my back. Now I have to sleep on my side or my stomach for the next few weeks, which makes me nervous around Uncle Pete. I'm not sure why. My Shinobi Sense just goes off.

There are a lot of cool animals out here. I practice no-touch knockouts on the scorpions. I'm getting better at that. I almost got stung yesterday, but my lightning fast Wing Chun hand avoided the stinger. Ha! Ninja, baby. Can't fuck with it.

I've been also training with Uncle Pete's nunchaku. They're decent, but I still say they aren't Bruce Lee's. If they were, I wouldn't be hitting myself with them so often.

Uncle Pete says we're gonna move on to another place here pretty soon. I can't wait to see where.

Keep It Ninja.

Comment

Now I have to sleep on my side or my stomach for the next few weeks, which makes me nervous around Uncle Pete. I'm not sure why. My Shinobi Sense just goes off.
                                priceless.

keep up the good work!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X