Check Out This Kiddie Karate Motivational Poster That I Made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check Out This Kiddie Karate Motivational Poster That I Made

I took some pictures at a karate tournament a few months back and one picture in particular had something unintentionally hilarious appearing to happen in the background, so I decided to caption it and post it online. Feel free to spreed it around. The humor is a little perverse, but I hope that it at least brings a smile to your face.

At first it just seemed stoooopid, then I actually noticed what was happening in the background. COngrats, dats funny!

Comment

Thats how omar got his

Comment

is there any other way to earn your black belt then?!

Comment

I noticed the apparant BJ second.

The first thing I noticed was that the dude in the black gi appears to have someone in a white gi betwixt his legs, said white gi person's head disappearing up his anus. I'd say the look of consternation on the dude's face confirms my observation.
          Dedicated to legs and the disrespecting thereof.

Comment

The sensei must be wearing one of those gi with dickholes in em that I have heard so much about.

Comment

So Sensei skullfucks the kids, huh?
              that's gross! He should at least invite
              them to the Neverland Ranch and get
              them boozed up first! WTF!!!???
              SEANBABY:
              "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Comment

Hey Nathan, where'd you take that? I ask because the kid looking to 'get ahead' has an ATA patch on his back, and rarely do you catch them out in the wild like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Lv1Sierpinski
                  Hey Nathan, where'd you take that? I ask because the kid looking to 'get ahead' has an ATA patch on his back, and rarely do you catch them out in the wild like that.
                  Wow, can't believe I missed this. Probably a little late now, but anyways...

This was taken at the Western Michigan Karate Championship 2007 in Holland, Michigan.

Comment

So that how you get promoted in Karate for Christ!

Those slick priest's, witty bastards.

Comment

so all catholic boys that go to confessionals regularly are blackbelts too?

who would've thought.

Comment

WOW.. Karate for Christ?.. LOL.. There were some of those guys that used to come to our school to learn HKD techniques.. The Instructor could barely do a spin hook kick and failed his Brown Belt Test 3 times..

Comment

I have no clue what you're talking about ronaldk...

GUIZ THIS IS LIEK MY SIGNACHOOR LOLOL

:icon_roll

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X