The Bujinkan Video Sharing Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the YouTube of Ninjutsu video sites. There are documentaries, instructional, and all sorts of clips of disaster from all the x-kans just waiting to be made fun of.

Enjoy
    Last edited by rw4th; 5/25/2007 11:37am, .
    <insert witty comment>

Originally posted by rw4th
    This is the YouTube of Ninjutsu video sites. There are documentaries, instructional, and all sorts of clips of disaster from all the x-kans just waiting to be made fun of.

Enjoy
    Lnk pls thnx
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
      Lnk pls thnx
      Sorry about that; edited the the post to fix it.
      <insert witty comment>

Comment

I think ninjutsu is just a big scam to weed out the idiots... There is no way something like that can be real...

Comment

Originally posted by rw4th

Enjoy
          Holy shit armed with this information I will become a real ninja Master !
          I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
          BILL HICKS,
          1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
          ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Someone who had the source for the Ninjas Suck video should upload it to that site.
            <insert witty comment>

Comment

Is genbukan t3h r34l h4rdc0re? You decide

http://www.bujinkan-video.com/view_v...f067f89cc14862

Spot the:

- Worst mount escape ever.

- Biting to escape the grapple.

- Pressure point for t3h d34th.
              Last edited by Virus; 5/25/2007 1:34pm, .

Comment

Oh yeah?

Well bear witness as the power of ninjitsu is revealed through really bad judo, and be amazed as a man with a 7 foot spear miracluously beats a man with a sword! (because he's a ninja).

hahahahah

I mean, I'd have never thought that was possible at all. Next you'll be showing me how a simple sawn off shotgun can be used to nullify the INVINCIBLE JAPANESE KATANA! (but only if you're a ninja)

Edit: lol, we posted the same video. Well I'm not looking for another one, that many ninjas together makes me nauseous.
                Last edited by Lu Tze; 5/25/2007 2:17pm, .

Comment

http://www.bujinkan-video.com/groups...lkey=bullshido

Here's our bullshido group. :occasion1

Comment

In any given set of ninjitsu videos, what portion of them would comprise the subset bullshido.

Answer that question and you'll understand why having a bullshido group on a ninjitsu video site is utterly redundant.

Comment

Originally posted by Lu Tze
                      Oh yeah?

Well bear witness as the power of ninjitsu is revealed through really bad judo, and be amazed as a man with a 7 foot spear miracluously beats a man with a sword! (because he's a ninja).

hahahahah
                      That video was hilarious. But I wouldn't make fun of them just for showing longspear vs. sword techniques. Legit Japanese weapon arts have plenty of that kind of thing; the spear is not necessarily better than the sword. If anything, I think the spear is more of a massed infantry weapon, while the sword is better suited for personal fighting. But I'm no expert, so that's just an impression.

Comment

http://www.bujinkan-video.com/view_v...78c75bd1e06f21

Muay Thai secrets hidden in Bujinkan kata!

Comment

Originally posted by PSanderson
                          That video was hilarious. But I wouldn't make fun of them just for showing longspear vs. sword techniques. Legit Japanese weapon arts have plenty of that kind of thing; the spear is not necessarily better than the sword. If anything, I think the spear is more of a massed infantry weapon, while the sword is better suited for personal fighting. But I'm no expert, so that's just an impression.
                          Here's the thing, a spear is a really long stick with a pointy end. You let someone get past the point and all you've got is a big, unweildy stick.

Given that fact, initiating a complicated locking manouevre, which puts the shaft clearly in your opponent's reach, and the point (i.e. the only fucking dangerous part) past him is probably not a good idea. But what the hey, I'm no expert either.

Comment

So does this mean that even if the entire online Bujinkan community can't come up with one good video, that we still can't point and laugh at the videos they do post? I forget what their rules are nowadays, but I do know they give little value to anything they do caught on tape...the real Ninjutsu is like a vampire or something...
                            Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
                            ...Willing is not enough you must do
                            ~Bruce Lee

Comment

Made up?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X