Rudy Abel aka Kung Fu Does Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rudy Abel aka Kung Fu Does Work

Hopefully you or one of your minions can get this back to you. Tried to join your board, I'm waiting for an approval before I'm allowed to post.

I will be in your area Sunday afternoon. My flight leaves LAX at night, so anytime before 8pm.

My party will consist of my two coaches.

We can go any rules you want. The park near your place on Markham will work for me.

PM me or email me any changes as I'm signing off soon to travel to California.

email is anthony {at} bullshido.com
    Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

thats the spirit!
    also dont forget a video huh?

Comment

Please, God, make this happen.

Comment

I just talked to Rudy on his board. We can't do it, due to MOther's day and the day he could do it is before my fight, which I can't do. Plus the area we planned to have it would be full of people at this time.

Rudy is coming down to Florida in a few months, we'll meet up then.
        "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony
          I just talked to Rudy on his board. We can't do it, due to MOther's day and the day he could do it is before my fight, which I can't do. Plus the area we planned to have it would be full of people at this time.

Rudy is coming down to Florida in a few months, we'll meet up then.
          call me a weirdo but ive got this feeling he wil never actually show up...

Comment

What'll be interesting to see is if this shuts up all the "Anthony's another pussy BS-ite mouthboxer" crap. My guess'd be no, since hypocrisy is not in short supply on _that_ site. But it'd be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell
              call me a weirdo but ive got this feeling he wil never actually show up...
              I have no reason to believe that he won't show up. Rudy is from Miami, and I'm sure still has family down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt W.
                What'll be interesting to see is if this shuts up all the "Anthony's another pussy BS-ite mouthboxer" crap. My guess'd be no, since hypocrisy is not in short supply on _that_ site. But it'd be nice.
                I've learned to tune out the noise, and my conversation with Rudy was polite.

I can go back to just thinking about my fight on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony
                  I have no reason to believe that he won't show up. Rudy is from Miami, and I'm sure still has family down here.
                  well,lets hope so then,it would be very interesting to see what will happen.

offtopic: had a look at the site of american top team,excellent school man!
                  wish there were schools like that in my country...:-(

Comment

Wait, now we have to wait a few more months for the possibility of another fight with Rudy? If that's the case, I might as well just freeze myself like Cartman did in that episode of South Park (where he was waiting for the Wii to go on sale).

Comment

Rudy fighting Anthony in Miami? I might get to see that!!

I'm giddy with anticipation.

Comment

No way in hell Captain rudy Cartwheel will show up. He'll just find a way out and then start another forum to talk about how that really makes him a badass.
                        Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts.

Comment

let's just wait and see. There's no need to talk shit until shit happens.

Comment

I'll roll with you as a consolation prize. I'm better looking anyway.
                            "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius
                              I'll roll with you as a consolation prize. I'm better looking anyway.
                              Sounds good. Can I punch you while we roll, cause that's all I've been training lately. :)

No Donkey Punches, I swear. :)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X