No announcement yet.

Rudy Abel aka Kung Fu Does Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't it odd how NO ONE'S schedules EVER match up. EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by Cracky McSlugHoot
      Isn't it odd how NO ONE'S schedules EVER match up. EVER.
      But...but...but...yours and Sirc's did...????

Or are you admitting something.......:new_sleep

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Delucia
        ICY's fight with Sirc was choreographed. The man who delivered the fatal blow was actually Cracky's brother, a Muay Thai fighter. I know because he told me via AIM several days before the fight how he wanted to lose.
        Oh Jason!!!! You knave!!!!
        Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

Oh my God, Jason killed the troll, YOU BASTARD!

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony
            Sounds good. Can I punch you while we roll, cause that's all I've been training lately. :)

No Donkey Punches, I swear. :)
            I guess, man. Sirc and I should be in Santa Barbara Friday night, and I think we'll be there until Sunday at some point.
            "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Comment

Damn, I almost feel like I should be there too.

Anyway, I'll let everyone in on a secret:

I actually like Rudy. He's an argumentative shit, but that's the point of this site. I thought he'd make use of the CMA forum as a means to promote the better aspects of CMA. That obviously didn't work out.

Frankly, I don't care what your take on the Martial Arts is as long as you can a.) stay on topic, b.) know what you're talking about, and c.) aren't full of shit. The forum staff isn't here to police opinions, just make sure the discussion is conducted in a more-or-less coherent manner.

And that's the only real problem I've had with him. Being a flag-bearer for CMA is fine. We need people like that around here so this doesn't turn into one big circle jerk where everyone has the same opinion and those who don't, just parrot the majority because they're too chickenshit to disagree. But if you take the Internet so personally that you can't distinguish between the people and the argument, much less leave the argument out of unrelated discussions, then you run into problems simply as a matter of course given the need to keep shit organized.

So I really want to see this happen. Hell, I'd prefer if it happened at the Throwdown. Maybe afterward, everyone can move the fuck on and we can get back to the business of busting frauds, and making fun of the assholes in the Martial Arts.

Oh, by the way Rudy, if you read this... there are loads of shitty strikers in MMA. It's just that are probably more in CMA given the fact that a lot of them don't spend their training time actually punching other people, but doing forms instead.

Comment

I just think Rudy makes drama on purpose sometimes. I sincerely believe that Rudy and Anthony, and Rudy and BSD, and the rest of the California crew, are actually all stable adults and they could just meet and spar. All this shit about it turning into an internet death match and ZOMG GUNS and stuff is just inflating things into a reason not to go.

Comment

I also think Rudy goes out of his way to create drama. I don't know what he is like as a person, but it would be nice if he would at least show up to one of these matches and back up all the talk..
                  " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Comment

Let me know, I'll bring my camera
                    Originally posted by Phrost
                    Yeah, you're probably right.

But still, something about having a black guy or a lesbian jump out from behind a garbage can yelling "SURPRISE GONG SAU" at any of your big-named RBSD kooks makes me giggle like a little girl.
                    Originally posted by Phrost
                    There are two kinds of members on MAP:

1. LARPers/Partial Artists
                    2. People who haven't heard about Bullshido.
                    The Mighty McClaw to Fox when refusing to fight AnnaT.

Originally posted by TheMightyMcClaw
                    Don't fight girls? When are you living, the 1850's? I suppose you think they shouldn't work or vote either.
                    Get with the times and punch a chick.
                    Wingchundo's response after I called him a "pussy"

Originally posted by wingchundo
                    Hey, I resemble that remark!

Ok, time for a snappy comeback.... uh...

OK. Here goes.

You are what you eat!

Comment

Ahhh...... Man I hope this does happen and some taping gets involved. Good luck on your upcoming fight Anthony!

Comment

I like Rudy too, probably a fun guy to train with in real life. Unfortunately I picture him forthing at the mouth at times when posting on the interweb.

Let's rename the CMA forum 'Sifu Abel.'
                        Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius
                          I guess, man. Sirc and I should be in Santa Barbara Friday night, and I think we'll be there until Sunday at some point.
                          I'm coming in to Santa Barbara Friday morning with my kids, and my coaches.

Will be at the Sand Piper, probably go to Omega's for a bit, and then take in the area.

Email me your cellie anthony at bullshido dot com.
                          Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
                          "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Comment

Straight punches make you go blind. More damage is done to a criminals nervous system when they are struck. Strikes that make you stronger. All this and more systema douchebaggery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eak-m2iwI7Q

NEW BONUS REEL, feat RobG at it again! lol:
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJDnMDJVWmQ

Comment

Oh, buuuuurn. :qbluepira

Originally posted by kiai_killer
                              I'm picturing you drooling onto the keyboard as you type, one eye rotating independent of the other as your hands mash the keys. - Sophist

Comment

Originally posted by PizDoff
                                I like Rudy too, probably a fun guy to train with in real life. Unfortunately I picture him forthing at the mouth at times when posting on the interweb.

Let's rename the CMA forum 'Sifu Abel.'
                                Only if we can rename you Mr. Bmudmai.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X