Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best thing ever on ebay!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Best thing ever on ebay!

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/second-hand-ye...QQcmdZViewItem

    Now, to find a second hand black one and open my own school.

    :new_micro

    #2
    Second hand Judo yellow belt, used 3 times. That's some fast promotion.

    Was it yellow before it was "used?"

    Comment


      #3
      That's not the best thing offered on eBay! This is:



      Learn the Tiger Strike from Keith Hackney himself!
      Dan Severn loves raping people.

      Comment


        #4
        By Kano, that's a horribly tied belt.

        Just to play devil's advocate, wouldn't [s]he be wearing a white/blue belt at Novice competitions? If [s]he also wasn't training very often at his own club, [s]he might be wear white when visiting other clubs, as a point of etiquette.

        Or [s]he could have just quit Judo.

        So it might be plausible for a yellow belt to be worn very few times.

        Comment


          #5
          I don't get why anyone would buy the thing on ebay, you can buy new belts for the price of that one plus postage, seems a bit pointless to me.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Holy Moment
            That's not the best thing offered on eBay! This is:



            Learn the Tiger Strike from Keith Hackney himself!
            I really really want to watch this.

            Comment


              #7
              I wonder if they are going to sell the last belt everytime they judo thier way up the ladder?
              and who was promoted to yellow belt but didn't get given one at the ceremony.

              Maygi whispered something about a bargain on ebay.

              Anyhoooo!

              I WAS WRONG!!!

              THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER ON EBAY!

              http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Martial-Arts-C...QQcmdZViewItem

              Comment


                #8

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by aegismaster
                  I wonder if they are going to sell the last belt everytime they judo thier way up the ladder?
                  and who was promoted to yellow belt but didn't get given one at the ceremony.

                  Maygi whispered something about a bargain on ebay.

                  Anyhoooo!

                  I WAS WRONG!!!

                  THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER ON EBAY!

                  http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Martial-Arts-C...QQcmdZViewItem



                  Now you can be a 27th degree Black Belt with Pink Chevrons,

                  Call now,

                  Our operators are standing by,

                  Don't miss this Golden Opportunity.
                  If you can't laugh at yourself,
                  Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

                  The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.


                  Comment


                    #10
                    all else equal, i'd rather have a moderately used belt than a new one - at least it'll fucking stay tied.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by pauli
                      all else equal, i'd rather have a moderately used belt than a new one - at least it'll fucking stay tied.


                      How often do you get a new belt?


                      Every 3 weeks?



                      [Edit]: Oh, I just saw your style field,

                      nvrmnd.









                      (see irony)
                      Last edited by FickleFingerOfFate; 5/11/2007 10:14am, .
                      If you can't laugh at yourself,
                      Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

                      The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.


                      Comment


                        #12
                        Maybe it's a fetish thing.

                        Comment

                        Collapse

                        Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                        Working...
                        X