Apologies in advance, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apologies in advance, but...

I'm sorry if this has been done to death already, but DAMN! I just ran across this lump of shit and it is the most pathetic attempt at fabricating reality since the hippies fell in love with UFOs.

http://z6.invisionfree.com/No_BS_Mar...p?showtopic=17

The world's champion at the 100,000,000m backwards dash trolling the gutters for the worst geeks and losers on the damned internet to try and create a reality where he is not the most ridiculed pussy in the history of Al Gore's invention. :glasses2: :eusa_droo

Again, I'm sure this has been covered ad naseum, but it just struck me as outrageously ridiculous.
    Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts.

Sorry if I haven't lurked enough - but that is JFS that was posting on here from Maryland? And I can't understand what he is saying, there are too many emoticons. And is that about the Kungfudoeswork arguing about kicking thread?

Comment

LOL nice, a forum made just to whinge about bullshido. Hilarity will ensue.

Comment

this site is for real? i almost wet myself laughing. man, some people are worse than pathetic

edit- had a bit more of a look around, theres like 5 people posting threads and then slapping each other on the back about how clever they all are. i admire their unity, despite the amount of retarded things they say... I especially liked this one-

I don't even check BS, at all, in any way shape or form.

When I leave somewhere, I leave for good.
        from Ronin. right, so he will leave for good... but will still join a forum solely to bitch about the one he left. guy has issues.
        Last edited by alex; 5/08/2007 2:20am, .

Comment

Hell, that thread was polite for that group. For me the thread advocating my violent rape so's I'd give up on this daring to have opinions like a man or something (shit you not, that's pretty much what the thread was about) was a real topper.
          Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

Originally posted by JKDChick
            Hell, that thread was polite for that group. For me the thread advocating my violent rape so's I'd give up on this daring to have opinions like a man or something (shit you not, that's pretty much what the thread was about) was a real topper.

Tell me that they did not....

Comment

I hope the screen captures I took of the thread survived my last computer crash.
              Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

I wouldn't put it past that microscopic piece of shit mind you, but I'd be disappointed that even the worst losers had fallen so far in desperation.

Now I know why he won't show up at any TDs. He'd better not.

Comment

wow. just wow. I had no idea you guys were such cowards, hypocrites and emoticon inducing bastards. My eyes are open, my naiviete shattered. I'll never trust anyone or anything again.
                  Last edited by theword; 5/08/2007 3:13am, .

Comment

Originally posted by JKDBitch
                    They've got it all wrong, getting raped is obviously what made you the man you are today.

Comment

Forums that hate us are where the good comedy is at. I say encourage it.

Comment

I only heard tales of the JFS, but I'd never seen him in action.
                        Sumus extra manum tuam.

Comment

You can't take seriously anyone that speaks in emoticons.
                          You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

Comment

So was that forum set up by guys who used to post here?

Comment

*Faggots who used to post here

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X