internet TKD loser threatens to kick my ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

internet TKD loser threatens to kick my ass

This guy was posting in another forum saying he is an amateur fighter, and videos of his training. He is not a fighter and won't show any evidence of the fact. I (and everyone else) told him what we thought and he PMed me, asking where my training/fight videos are, and threatening to kill me in a fight. Oh yeah, he plans to go onto K-1 MAX. What do you think?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXRqhpfwEWg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqw3FdFf4Nk
    Last edited by Eldarbong; 5/07/2007 8:44pm, .

You should be cautious and circumspect. Internet TKD is by far the most dangerous and effective example of the art.

Comment

Here's my thoughts:

1.) I wanted to stop watching the first video as soon as I heard the thuggish gangsta rap. I actually stopped watching when I saw the TKD fuckery of jumping spinning kicks. But then I restarted it and watched it all the way through, despite my better judgement.

2.) He seems to study some Muay Thai, which is respectable. Good for him (and you). However, neither of those videos show him doing any live full-contact sparring. Serious MA'ers know that you can't prove jack shit by beating up dummies and focus targets. Until you see him do some non-compliant, full-contact pressure sparring, I wouldn't take him seriously.
      Last edited by NaitoTheShinobi; 5/07/2007 8:20pm, .

Comment

Dude works out alot, apparently

But I think he's asking for a cracked shin kicking that thing. Maybe it's not that hard - but still. I hate wavemasters - who uses them?

Hands are sloppy. Post a video of yourself and I'll decide.

Btw- are you one K-1Fans also?

Comment

that is some of the ugliest fake muay thai i've seen in the entirety of my life.

ask anyone, my striking ain't exactly crisp but it's cleaner than that... especially when i'm shadowboxing or hitting the bag.

do you see power at all in that shit?

UGLY.

Comment

Originally posted by SOUL_FIGHTER
            Dude works out alot, apparently

But I think he's asking for a cracked shin kicking that thing. Maybe it's not that hard - but still. I hate wavemasters - who uses them?

Hands are sloppy. Post a video of yourself and I'll decide.

Btw- are you one K-1Fans also?
            I don't have a camcorder and even if I did I would be hesitant to make a vid of myself training (it just seems wrong...). And yes I am on K1fans :icon_thum

Comment

high crotch as soon as he puts his leg down from one of those shitty kicks. i don't see him having the speed to sprawl out or the technical knocwledge necessary to crucifix from there.

fireman's slam onto his weird shaped head and walk away.

Comment

blame it on "Ong Bak"
                Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

It gets better. Here this rat-faced taekwondoka has made "TKD kickboxing" (!?) tutorial vids.:gaygay:
                  360 Back Kick
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RT1OOIu38I
                  Tornado Twist Roundhouse
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abCHxS9Grs8
                  Tornado Kick
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgR8DJRYrJo

Comment

He should eat. He looks like I did at 15
                    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
                    ...Willing is not enough you must do
                    ~Bruce Lee

Comment

I wouldn't worry about it. After all, judging by the size of the forms trophies on his wall he's only getting like.. 3rd place at best so he obviously doesn't have teh r34l tkd

Comment

Originally posted by KempoFist
                        He should eat. He looks like I did at 15

Originally posted by Eldarbong
                        ^^^ I'm telling ya, it's the "Ong Bak" syndrome.

-- EDIT --

Just out of curiosity, is he in the same town as you? If so, you should keep that e-mail where he's treatening to kill you... just for shit and giggles, tell him you have reported the threat to the local police and that thanks to his youtube videos, they know who he is.
                        Last edited by Teh El Macho; 5/07/2007 10:12pm, .
                        Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

Just go into the clinch shoot a double leg, pass the guard and gnp him. I will admit I can't do any of those kicks but I can't see them being that powerful. Too flashy.

Comment

Originally posted by Eldarbong
                            What do you think?
                            dood he's ripped do u think those arms r real or synthol? :new_silly

But on a serious note- was that Ninja Bob or Gimli holding the pad for him?

wait, really, was that ninja Bob?
                            They killed JFK in '63, so what the fuck you think they'll do to me?

Comment

Originally posted by biomed190
                              Just go into the clinch shoot a double leg, pass the guard and gnp him. I will admit I can't do any of those kicks but I can't see them being that powerful. Too flashy.
                              Dude. Why make it so complicated?

He does tappy tkd. Watch his hands during like.. anything he does short of standing still.. see how they go down?

Fist + tkdlosers face = win

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X