IS this VUNAK ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IS this VUNAK ????

Hey, this is not meant as a shot to anyone, but is this true ?

"Paul Vunak was Helio Gracie's body guard? Now if the gracies choose him to bodyguard Helio Gracie what does that tell you. "

found that on you tube...just curious
    Last edited by nsearch; 5/07/2007 4:42pm, .

Your choice of source belies a certain.........

EXTREME DUMBFUCKERY

Comment

n00b owned by an even newer n00b...wow

Comment

Originally posted by HANKtheTANK
        n00b owned by an even newer n00b...wow

HAHAHAHA For fuck sakes, i didnt say i believed you pussy fart, i asked is it true .
        Last edited by nsearch; 5/07/2007 7:35pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by nsearch
          For fuck sakes, i didnt say i believed you pussy fart, i said is it true, i saw this on you tube, you cocksuckers clearly are against anyone who doesnt have bjj selected as their style,

Dont you ever get tired of being lame
          Neither of the people who replied to your gayass topic have bjj in their style field either, retard.

Comment

why don't u ask the source that said it for proof instead??
            I'd be curious to read his answer

Comment

Originally posted by theusualsuspect
              Your choice of source belies a certain.........

EXTREME DUMBFUCKERY

Are we still a little butt-hurt about finding your mom's video on you tube, you know the one of her taking it like a champ in thee ole back door.

Dont take it out on you tube...just give it time

Comment

and another thing, u seem to edit your posts A LOT! almost every damn one of them.
                brain fart much?

wanna think before u write next time?

Comment

Originally posted by HANKtheTANK
                  why don't u ask the source that said it for proof instead??
                  I'd be curious to read his answer

I thought you were the crime fighters of bullshit, you do have a whole sub for it, should it be titled all bullshit welcome /what we really mean ninja bullshit

Comment

Hey, this is not meant as a shot to anyone, but is this true ?

"Paul Vunak was Helio Gracie's body guard? Now if the gracies choose him to bodyguard Helio Gracie what does that tell you. "

found that on you tube...just curious
                    This is untrue information.

You are a waste of DNA if you beileved it coming off of fucking youtube.
                    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

Originally posted by JKDChick
                      This is untrue information.

You are a waste of DNA if you beileved it coming off of fucking youtube.

once again, never said i believed, but was just bringing it up

Comment

??

Not off the tube...I was told that Vunak bodyguarded Helio at the first UFC..try to confirm this..
                        Was around that crew for about 15 yrs....never paid much attention to it...but Paul did train with the Gracies in the early 90`s and judged some BJJ tourneys in So Cal as well in 90`s..

Comment

For fuck sakes, i didnt say i believed you pussy fart, i said is it true, i saw this on you tube, you cocksuckers clearly are against anyone who doesnt have bjj selected as their style,

Dont you ever get tired of being lame
                          The two people who replied to you do not have bjj in their fields. How much of a fucktard do you intend to be? We all make stupid posts, but dude, what's up with you?

Also, there is a difference between fighting fraud and answering the retarded, useless questions made by every fucktared monkey that comes knocking.

Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

Originally posted by Macte
                            Not off the tube...I was told that Vunak bodyguarded Helio at the first UFC..try to confirm this..
                            Was around that crew for about 15 yrs....never paid much attention to it...but Paul did train with the Gracies in the early 90`s and judged some BJJ tourneys in So Cal as well in 90`s..

Yeah, pretty much what i came up with, also the gracies were at his pfs deal, the irony in this is they were sitting one on both sides of stephen k hayes..go figure ..they like ninjers

Comment

Originally posted by El Macho
                              The two people who replied to you do not have bjj in their fields. How much of a fucktard do you intend to be? We all make stupid posts, but dude, what's up with you?

Also, there is a difference between fighting fraud and answering the retarded, useless questions made by every fucktared monkey that comes knocking.

Whats your hang up man!, do you like look for my name so you can jump in with your smart ass remarks, i saw what you posted about come on guys lets see what he says, fucker dont think for a second that you pump blood my way, personally i dont give a fuck what you think, thats your problem, is you just cant wait to see someone new come on here, who hasnt got a feel for shit yet , so you can verbally ...i repeat verbally jump all over them, i can just see you sitting there all happy and shit hahah, ohhhh the guys will think im cool again, grow up man...grow up

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X