Do you wear a Tapout shirt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you wear a Tapout shirt?

In public? Then you're probably a faggot. Discuss.

No you discuss.
    Originally posted by sochin101
    Dude, whassup? Did they freeze your dick then accidentally use it to cool down a thimble full of water? Or, did you mis-spell crayonist? You know, the guy who makes sure the wax crayons you use aren't too sharp in case you decide to do the decent thing and kill yourself.
    Training log. Here

JFS vs The Villain here

Comment

If I see someone in a Tapout shirt, and when I ask them where they train they say "my basement wit my buddy," "the TKD school I go to does MMA 'cause we also have Hapkido," or "I don't," I pretty much write them off as a douche.

That said, I see fat people who obviously don't play any sport wearing Nike shit all the time. Same thing really.
      sudo make me a sandwich!

Comment

My Tappout shirt was free......

Comment

Originally posted by Omega the Merciless
          My Tappout shirt was free......
          Do you wear it in public? If you do... well... you're more faggoty than I am when I wear ballet tights in public.

Comment

I'm buying one of this for my g/f :evil6:

Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

My friend just started training mma with me and bought a tapout hoody, there was much pointing and laughing all round.

Comment

I think it falls in the "it ain't bragging if you can do it" category. Omega can wear a tapout shirt anywhere he damn well pleases.

I've seen one of the senior instructors at my school around the city wearing board shorts and rashguard (don't remember if there was a brand on it). I swear that's all he ever wears.

Comment

Hey Sirc you should challenge every guy with a Tapout shirt, odds are one of them can fight.
                  Originally posted by sochin101
                  Dude, whassup? Did they freeze your dick then accidentally use it to cool down a thimble full of water? Or, did you mis-spell crayonist? You know, the guy who makes sure the wax crayons you use aren't too sharp in case you decide to do the decent thing and kill yourself.
                  Training log. Here

JFS vs The Villain here

Comment

I don't wear Tapout shirts, nor do I make fun of people who wear Tapout shirts. I'm not suggesting you adopt this way of life, Mega; I don't think you could handle it.

Comment

*snif....faggoty? *tear...why don't you answer my messages boyfriend?

Comment

My rashguard is made by Asics, so no i don't wear a tapout shirt in public.
                        :new_all_c

Comment

I pretty much wear a sports bra and my kickboxing shorts everywhere.

Sometimes I accent it by carrying my championship belt.

Go me.

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaTrocity
                            I pretty much wear a sports bra and my kickboxing shorts everywhere.

Sometimes I accent it by carrying my championship belt.

Go me.
                            I generally wear my loin cloth and sports bra everywhere, but I dont have a championship belt.

Someone remind me, I really must post that pic of me in my loin cloth here one day

Comment

I saw someone down in California cruising around in his Chevy pickup with a huge Tapout sticker on his back window. Funny as hell. Probably got a Tapout tattoo after his first BJJ class too.

Fashion doesn't make the fighter whether it's a Tapout hoodie or the 37 Nascar patches on your BJJ gi. But as people have stated, if you're a good fighter you can wear whatever the hell you want. In any case, please exercise a little fashion sense, whatever the hell you choose to wear.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X