ninjukai taijutsu!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ninjukai taijutsu!

this is my second thread my first one is on newbie town. i want to discuss ninjukai taijitsu with any one who does it!

:

Edit: I edited my post because I didn't know you were 13. I'm afraid that ninjitsu doesn't really exist.

From here: http://www.ninjukai.com.au/
    Last edited by Virus; 4/24/2007 10:43pm, .

Comment

Good ninjers are supposed to wear white costumes.

Comment

it doesn't matter what colour the uniform is it's how good the art is!

Comment

[quote=Whorian Gracie]Why are you limiting the conversation to just people who do the art? Can't others participate as well?[/quote

others can aswell but i dont want people going on about how its a fraud martial art coz it isnt!:seppuku:
          Last edited by slim_andy; 4/28/2007 8:09pm, .

Comment

Well, andy...unfortunatly you're in for a rude awakening. These style forums are not for coddling people. The TMA style forums were constructed for people to discuss the problems with their respective arts and how to fix them. You can expect a lot criticism.

Comment

You know that in Japan, the land of ninjers, there are scholars, professors and historians of budo studies. These guys spend all day delving into old makimono and they consider ninjitsu to be a big load of nothing. Miek Skoss wrote that he asked some of Japan's most eminent budo history experts about ninjitsu and he said they looked at him like he was a fucking idiot for even bringing up the subject.

Comment

[QUOTE=Whorian Gracie]
                Originally posted by slim_andy
                [LEFT]

Do you have some video to show us about your art so we can see for our own eyes that it is not a fraud?
                Oh, maybe you didn't know but these guys are just WTFpwning the MMA circuit down here.

I'm guessing it's a mish-mash of TKD, kroddy and judo with a liberal serving of made-up shit and stuff gleaned from books on the side.

Comment

well, i can't give any comment since my ninjutsu knowledge is limited to just one thing: NARUTOOOOOO!!!!!
                  EAT THIS...........THOUSAND BIRDSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Comment

[quote=Whorian Gracie]
                    Originally posted by slim_andy
                    [left]

Do you have some video to show us about your art so we can see for our own eyes that it is not a fraud?
                    no i dont have a video but if u go to www.ninjukai.com.au then you can go to the displays section and see that they do it in public as a way to recruit.

Comment

I'm sure you are having a lot of fun with your training. Playing ninja, especially with all the weird weapons and strange practices, can be enjoyable when you are young.

But what you are doing is playing and you've been lied to about this fact.

Now if you don't mind being lied to and do not feel that this act makes you looks and feel foolish then by all means keep on playing.

If you'd rather not be lied to consider finding something else to train in. Here is a possible option:

http://www.judointernational.com/
                      Last edited by Fitz; 4/25/2007 6:40am, .

Comment

Most TMA clubs do demos in public as a way to recruit. That doesn't mean anything. It's just playing on the ignorance of the general public. If I were you, I'd sit in on a class at the closest Kickboxing/MT, Boxing, Judo, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu club and see how the class is run.

Comment

Comment

Can you truly criticize something that doesn't exists?

criticize/criticise? My wife is from singapore. I can no longer remember how to spell american vs british

Wow, that is one bad judo throw

if aikido is bad judo and ninjering is bad judo....does that mean aikido is ninjering?

http://www.ninjukai.com.au/pix/training/sp6.jpg

How many legs does this freakin guy have?
                            OR
                            OMG t3H d34dl1 h3ad l0x
                            Last edited by cyrijl; 4/25/2007 7:47am, .

Comment

There are two styles of the Ninja Art being taught today: Ninjukai & Ninjutsu. The two styles base their art on different 'golden ages' of Ninja history. Ninjukai looks to the 8th - 12th Century as the period where the Ninjas most truly live up to the meaning of Ninja as practitioners of harmony - the true naturalists. Ninjutsu on the other hand, looks towards the Tokugawa Shogunate (1603 - 1867) as the Ninja Renaissance, or Golden era of the Ninjas
                              Oh lord ...

Kid, you are being lied to. If you keep that in mind and are having fun, then all is good. I you buy into the bullshit and think you are really learning to fight, then you will be in for a really rude awakening when you get older.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X