Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I learned the Learn _ing _sun today, from a Bullshido MOD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I learned the Learn _ing _sun today, from a Bullshido MOD!

So I went to Tom Kagan's house to learn the [email protected] _ing _sun today.

The quick synopsis - It involves dropping things and not catching them, and poking people with this really, really long stick.

In all seriousness, it was extremely impressed and humbled that a 43 year old man could literally beat my 21 year old ass, and I was disappointed that I was such a fat fuck, but I digress. Mr. Kagan has an extremely nice house and is a nice person. I plan to work on this more.

ARe you saying you got your ass kicked by Tom Kagans Wing Chun?

Comment

That's what you get for having "I hate whales." in your style field.
      Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Originally posted by PizDoff
        That's what you get for having "I hate whales." in your style field.
        Because now the whales hate you back. Don't piss off the white one. I hear he holds a grudge.
        Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

I guess if you can't figure out how to use an ellyptical stepper it's not surprising that _ing _un owned you.

Comment

Originally posted by RunningDog
            I guess if you can't figure out how to use an ellyptical stepper it's not surprising that _ing _un owned you.
            The man with the unnatural affection towards large rabbits is on excellent form today!

damn i want my name back

Comment

That's not the Real Ing Un, it doesn't have Western wrestling mixed in!
              You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
              FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
              Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
              Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by kickcatcher
                That's not the Real Ing Un, it doesn't have *really really bad*Western wrestling mixed in!
                fixed for you

Comment

Real _ing _un deflects your strike with one arm and knocks you out cold with the other. Anyone that can't do that lacks t3h r34l.

Comment

Well, the training moved from the upstairs, were we had a lot of costumes, down to the basement where we had a lot of power tools, to the living room where the family dog decided to join us. We had a grand olde time.

Comment

Originally posted by polishillusion
                      Well, the training moved from the upstairs, were we had a lot of costumes, down to the basement where we had a lot of power tools, to the living room where the family dog decided to join us. We had a grand olde time.
                      Did you mean for this to sound Homo-erotic? Costumes and power tools? Were you LARPing that scene from Pulp Fiction?

Ah yes, that was the exact intention. That'll teach me to skim read while pretending to listen to my boss.
                      Last edited by Asriel; 3/19/2007 7:46am, .
                      " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Comment

ROFLMAO!

... and you are so dead come Thursday. Bide your time.

:smile:
                        Last edited by Tom Kagan; 3/19/2007 7:52am, .
                        Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.
                        "Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
                        Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
                        Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
                        Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
                        Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
                        Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a pussy or just cruising for some
                        I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
                        TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
                        ATTN TOM KAGAN
                        World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
                        Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
                        I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
                        Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Kagan
                          ROFLMAO!

... and you are so dead come Thursday. Bide your time.

:smile:
                          i win

Comment

Originally posted by temppong
                            The man with the unnatural affection towards large rabbits is on excellent form today!

damn i want my name back
                            what was your name?
                            Originally posted by sochin101
                            Dude, whassup? Did they freeze your dick then accidentally use it to cool down a thimble full of water? Or, did you mis-spell crayonist? You know, the guy who makes sure the wax crayons you use aren't too sharp in case you decide to do the decent thing and kill yourself.
                            Training log. Here

JFS vs The Villain here

Comment

Sounds like typical ing ung training

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X