• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phil Elmore a ninjutsu black belt?

Is this Elmore at the ninja hombu?

Moved to YMAS.

Comment

No it isn't Phil Elmore. That's a guy out of CA.

Comment

That can't be Phil, he would have already taken your centreline with his eyebrow.
        Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Originally posted by shmuel
          Is this Elmore at the ninja hombu?

Nope. That is Greg Dilley.

Unless you are talking about the tool on the wall. Since Phil is a tool - he may well be there...

-DW

Comment

I think the guy far left is Morgan Spurlock
            Originally posted by sochin101
            Dude, whassup? Did they freeze your dick then accidentally use it to cool down a thimble full of water? Or, did you mis-spell crayonist? You know, the guy who makes sure the wax crayons you use aren't too sharp in case you decide to do the decent thing and kill yourself.
            Training log. Here

JFS vs The Villain here

Comment

Originally posted by dweidman

Unless you are talking about the tool on the wall. Since Phil is a tool - he may well be there...

-DW
              LOL at the tool comment!

You mean this guy?

He looked like Phil Elmore in that top photo, but from the side you can see it's not him.

Last edited by shmuel; 3/06/2007 5:02pm, .

Comment

-DW

I think that the woman is Abi Allen, who is out of New Mexico last I heard, & Phil is out of NY, so if that guy is Phil, he's got a hell of a commute to class.
                "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
                ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
                ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

"Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
                ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

Comment

Originally posted by Jim_Jude
                  I think that the woman is Abi Allen, who is out of New Mexico last I heard, & Phil is out of NY, so if that guy is Phil, he's got a hell of a commute to class.
                  It isn't.

The woman is Sheila Haddad. The guy on the left I don't recognize.

And the pic is in Japan -- so commute is a non-issue.

And Phil "The Tool" Elmore is hung all over the wall. ;-)

-DW

PS. In the background -- there are 15 ninjas. They are invisible though. Buwahahaha....

Comment

Originally posted by shmuel
                    Well even if it isn't Phil they both seem to be impaired by a lack of fashion sense.....

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up." Henry Rollins

Comment

Originally posted by TKD Black Belt
                      Well even if it isn't Phil they both seem to be impaired by a lack of fashion sense.....

Actually, I love the pants. 80's era gymwear. Awesome. Though not as cool as Gene LeBell's pink gi, or that cow-pattern gi I saw the other day. Difference is, Judo Gene would choke yo' ass out for laughing at him.

Still.
                      "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."

Comment

-DW
                        I see the Sakki testing Lightsabre up there. Ah, that brings back memories...

Comment

Originally posted by Jim_Jude
                          I see the Sakki testing Lightsabre up there. Ah, that brings back memories...
                          Jim --

where do you train (PM me if you like).

-Daniel

Comment

Jim --

where do you train (PM me if you like).

-Daniel

I like.

Comment

He does look a lot like phil in the first photo. Good spotting. It wouldn't surprise me if Phil was a Ninjer at all.... its just the kind of fantasy world he would love to live in....

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X