X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Captions of Disaster: Second Edition.

Back by popular demand!

"As you can see, by centering my chi I am able to remain upright and overcome three men."

Immortal Palm masturbation workshop: Getting to know your lover.

Comment

"Yer lookin' pretty skinny there kid, yer need to get some systema into yer."

Comment

The new Half No-Gi (pantsless) division was proving popular with spectators and participants alike.
        Last edited by sochin101; 2/24/2007 4:44pm, .

Comment

Unfortunately google image search seems to be not working for me, so further posts could be delayed.

Comment

Originally posted by Virus
            Unfortunately google image search seems to be not working for me, so further posts could be delayed.
            use a different search engine like altavista images, or go on an image site, eg. flickr.com and search there, delays are not acceptable.

Comment

oh yeah, to get the image source from flickr you can either look at the source code of the page, or you can right click the bottom line of the picture because their code has an error. If you don't you just get a link to a blank image. Now go forth and quest for new material!

edit:

There are a few pics i saved on photobucket that could do with some captions:
              http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s289/kiai_killer/
              Last edited by kiai_killer; 2/24/2007 11:18pm, .

Comment

Don't give me rational argument, I'm a chunner.

Comment

[IMG]http://av.rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5XswJ.FFQIUBSjZvCqMX;_ylu=X3oDMTBvMmFkM29 rBHBndANhdl9pbWdfcmVzdWx0BHNlYwNzcg--/SIG=12hk8qc86/EXP=1172469936/**http%3a//www.sdswingchung.com.ar/defensa-personal-wing-chun.htm[/IMG]

Sifu demonstrates the "gangsta grip" of the Wing Chun butterfly knives.

Comment

The master drills his hook kick to GV 6, located 1 foot behind the opponents head.

Comment

Karate is not gay

Comment

Examples of Wing Chun in action.

Comment

The judo club was beginning to get a bit slack on newaza randori.

Comment

"So I walk into the judo club to check it out and I see these guys crawling across the mat and I'm like "That's not going to work on the street" so I went and did wing chun"

Comment

MAP meet 2007

Mum and Dad always embarrassed Todd at wedding receptions

Pin the tail on the donkey. Um, that's not the donkey....

Sifu doesn't have an identity crisis going on

The anti-distance learning movement in martial arts has unexpected limitations

Fashion police brutality
                              Last edited by Fantasy Warrior; 2/25/2007 1:59am, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X