Announcement

Collapse

FORUM MAINTENANCE

FORUM MAINTENANCE THIS EVENING!!! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE FORUMS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. JOIN US ON THE DISCORD, INSTEAD!
See more
See less

ninjutsu can beat anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunningDog
    what's this thread about?
    Chuck norris. Chuck norris and ...erm..asians..

Comment

On a lighter note

Death note has to be the best anime i've ever seen..

it's a bout a highschool kid.. who gets a notebook, and when he writes a name in it.. THAT PERSON DIES!!!

what's your name again?

Comment

lachlan, with a T.

why doesnt she write down "everyone"

Comment

It's a guy who gets the death note (notebook)

He must be picturing the face of the person.

If he dosen't write how they die, they die of a heart attack within 40 seconds.

You know you wanna check it out..

Comment

I once fought in a NHB, to the death tournament.

My first fight was with Coda Scott. I won. But the old asian GM's used their Chi powers to resurrect him. They said that they felt he had much to do, in the way of confusing the masses with his bullshit. It helps keep t3h r34l d34dly hidden.

My second fight was with Dr. La Tourette. Easy fight. I gave him $20 bucks, and he faked his own death.

My final fight, to win it all, was with none other that Ashida Kim himself. I was wearing a Bullshido t-shirt. It was like kryptonite. His bullshit ninjar techniques had no effect on me. I knocked him down and started skull fucking him, when I heard a voice say..."Finish Him"

So I choked him with my dick.

In the background I heard someone say

"FATALITY"

Comment

Originally posted by Steve
              You just signed your death note.
              Actually it was Neildo who was signing this piece of paper called a "blank checque" for me, for betraying my ninja brothers and revealing to him the exact dark venue where he can ambush them.
              I, the 21st ninja, always had the best business sense from our whole class (I once sold the kidneys of the ninja grandmaster while he was not looking).
              That is why I'm still here.

CLICK & WATCH
              :
              I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid shit back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
              " - by Vorpal

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor X
                Would not have mattered, Ninja do not show up on film.

--J.D.

Like Ashida Kim, they duck below the camera.

Comment

Originally posted by oldman34
                  I once fought in a NHB, to the death tournament.

My first fight was with Coda Scott. I won. But the old asian GM's used their Chi powers to resurrect him. They said that they felt he had much to do, in the way of confusing the masses with his bullshit. It helps keep t3h r34l d34dly hidden.

My second fight was with Dr. La Tourette. Easy fight. I gave him $20 bucks, and he faked his own death.

My final fight, to win it all, was with none other that Ashida Kim himself. I was wearing a Bullshido t-shirt. It was like kryptonite. His bullshit ninjar techniques had no effect on me. I knocked him down and started skull fucking him, when I heard a voice say..."Finish Him"

So I choked him with my dick.

In the background I heard someone say

"FATALITY"
                  You missed Frank Dux. I fought him at the Kumite. I was the big asian guy in the skirt who got punched in the nuts when Dux dropped into the splits

Comment

Originally posted by RunningDog
                    Since when are you staff? Ban me. BAN ME!!!
                    I'm staff over on Sociocide. The tag just shows up on both sites.

But I'll still work on banning you...

<3

Comment

I've been bullying chunners horribly. I'm a bad, bad man.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve
                        I'm staff over on Sociocide. The tag just shows up on both sites.

But I'll still work on banning you...

<3
                        dont you be messin with running dog me lad..... or I'll put me skirt on....

Comment

Originally posted by colonelpong
                          dont you be messin with running dog me lad..... or I'll put me skirt on....
                          Is that supposed to be some sort of threat?

'Cause it's getting me a bit randy....

Comment

This thread needs to die.
                            "[Fighting for Points] is doubtless very pretty, and invariably draws applause, but preferences should always be given to blows that do some business, to good straight hits that do something toward finishing the fight.
                            A man who has carefully trained for brilliant tapping play, will find himself considerably out of it in case he is called upon to do any real work."
                            -A.J. Newton, Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by colonelpong
                              You missed Frank Dux. I fought him at the Kumite. I was the big asian guy in the skirt who got punched in the nuts when Dux dropped into the splits

Frank didnt show up. Raiden didnt tell him what dock the ship to outworld would be at.

Goro would have owned his ass anyway.

Stupid thunder gods.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X