• DAYoung
    replied
    No Shane Warne from now on.

That is all.

Leave a comment:

• sochin101
    replied
    Originally posted by Virus
    That pic isn't from Australia. It's just a random picking of the vast bujinkan disaster that a google search will give you.
    I should have guessed that, sorry.
    The clean socks should have been a giveaway*

*Australian socks tend to be soiled by the repeated trampling on the hopes of English cricket fans.

Leave a comment:

• Virus
    replied
    Originally posted by sochin101
    Wow... the defence against the lying lapel grab... I'd heard about, but I never thought I'd see it...

::edit:: I heard Aussie men left their socks on... I figured it was just in bed.
    That pic isn't from Australia. It's just a random picking of the vast bujinkan disaster that a google search will give you.

Leave a comment:

• DAYoung
    replied
    Looks quite nice, actually.

Leave a comment:

• sochin101
    replied
    ^^^ Ahhh, good old rural Lincolnshire... you can almost hear the cousins marrying and the pigs feigning surprise at the farmer's late night conjugal visits (to keep the spontaneity in their relationship... the only thing that's saving them from becoming sausages)...

Leave a comment:

• DAYoung
    replied
    Lincolnshire - where galoshes are the new high-heels, sneakers, slippers and sandals.

"Oh, Sochin, can you wear the yellow ones tonight?"

Leave a comment:

• sochin101
    replied
    Wow... the defence against the lying lapel grab... I'd heard about, but I never thought I'd see it...

::edit:: I heard Aussie men left their socks on... I figured it was just in bed.

Leave a comment:

• colonelpong2
    replied
    I'll give you advance notice, when the Commodore 64 comes out get International Karate.

That game fuckin rocked!

Leave a comment:

• Virus
    replied
    Originally posted by namaste
    Sorry ninja, I've already done the 'realise-wing-chun-sucks-wang-then-take-up-bjj-mainly-thanks-to-bullshido' thing.

Anyone else?
    Sorry, just do a google for "perth" and "bujinkan" to find your new dojo. Then you can do some real groundwork.

Last edited by Virus; 1/19/2007 7:38am, .

Leave a comment:

• namaste
    replied
    Sorry ninja, I've already done the 'realise-wing-chun-sucks-wang-then-take-up-bjj-mainly-thanks-to-bullshido' thing.

Anyone else?

Leave a comment:

• DAYoung
    replied
    Originally posted by colonelpong
    I didnt realise that they had schools in Australia.... any kind of schools.....

:new_silly

Damn you. That was to be my joke.

Leave a comment:

• Virus
    replied
    Here: http://www.perthwingchun.com/

Leave a comment:

• namaste
    replied
    But I'm already doing BJJ! I really like it but not the Gi wearing and I want something for striking aswell, as my striking is below sub-par.

Leave a comment:

• Virus
    replied
    Try here: http://bjjperth.com/

Leave a comment:

• Virus
    replied
    Originally posted by namaste
    We have a corner store...I heard there opening a movie theatre soon. I look forward to viewing Rocky 1 and Ghostbusters. Manowar's debut album also arrived here last week.
    Yeah. It going to be a new era when kids no longer say "hey, you coming out to look at the rock tonight?"

I'll give you advance notice, when the Commodore 64 comes out get International Karate.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X