Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schools in Western Australia

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Schools in Western Australia

    Hello,

    Is there any WA members? I'm looking for either a decent MMA, boxing, kickboxing or thai boxing school in West Oz. I'm getting standup withdrawals.

    Cheers for any help. :toothy10:

    #2
    I didnt realise that they had schools in Australia.... any kind of schools.....



    :new_silly

    Comment


      #3
      I didn't know they had anything in Western Australia.

      Comment


        #4
        We have a corner store...I heard there opening a movie theatre soon. I look forward to viewing Rocky 1 and Ghostbusters. Manowar's debut album also arrived here last week.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by namaste
          We have a corner store...I heard there opening a movie theatre soon. I look forward to viewing Rocky 1 and Ghostbusters. Manowar's debut album also arrived here last week.
          Yeah. It going to be a new era when kids no longer say "hey, you coming out to look at the rock tonight?"

          I'll give you advance notice, when the Commodore 64 comes out get International Karate.

          Comment


            #6
            Try here: http://bjjperth.com/

            Comment


              #7
              But I'm already doing BJJ! I really like it but not the Gi wearing and I want something for striking aswell, as my striking is below sub-par.

              Comment


                #8
                Here: http://www.perthwingchun.com/

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by colonelpong
                  I didnt realise that they had schools in Australia.... any kind of schools.....



                  :new_silly

                  Damn you. That was to be my joke.
                  Martial Arts and Philosophy: Beating and Nothingness
                  click here to order on Amazon

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Virus
                    Sorry ninja, I've already done the 'realise-wing-chun-sucks-wang-then-take-up-bjj-mainly-thanks-to-bullshido' thing.

                    Anyone else?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by namaste
                      Sorry ninja, I've already done the 'realise-wing-chun-sucks-wang-then-take-up-bjj-mainly-thanks-to-bullshido' thing.

                      Anyone else?
                      Sorry, just do a google for "perth" and "bujinkan" to find your new dojo. Then you can do some real groundwork.

                      Last edited by Virus; 1/19/2007 7:38am, .

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Virus
                        I'll give you advance notice, when the Commodore 64 comes out get International Karate.

                        That game fuckin rocked!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Virus
                          Wow... the defence against the lying lapel grab... I'd heard about, but I never thought I'd see it...



                          ::edit:: I heard Aussie men left their socks on... I figured it was just in bed.
                          Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

                          Gandhi

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Lincolnshire - where galoshes are the new high-heels, sneakers, slippers and sandals.

                            "Oh, Sochin, can you wear the yellow ones tonight?"

                            Martial Arts and Philosophy: Beating and Nothingness
                            click here to order on Amazon

                            Comment


                              #15
                              ^^^ Ahhh, good old rural Lincolnshire... you can almost hear the cousins marrying and the pigs feigning surprise at the farmer's late night conjugal visits (to keep the spontaneity in their relationship... the only thing that's saving them from becoming sausages)...
                              Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

                              Gandhi

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X