Stupid genetic engineering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid genetic engineering

So there's a newish guy at BJJ whose, like, 6"2 and jacked. Solid Muay Thai and rapidly progressing jiu jitsu -- I figure that I've got maybe another month while I can still do anything with him at all. He's a rugby player and good all-around athlete. And strong. Oh lord. The first time he tried to triangle me, it wasn't the choke that worried me; I was seriously concerned that he was going to collapse my thoracic cavity.

"Don't worry," I told myself, "nature has a way of balancing things out. He might be a nice guy, but he's probably dumb as a fencepost."

So we're chatting about how he used to play rugby in the states and I ask him what he was doing up there. "Oh, I was working on my PhD in neuroscience."

Stupid genetic engineering.

I was talking about him after class with another student, who said that there would be no recourse with this guy but to run. Too bad he can fucking outrun me too. Sometimes, there's just no way to win.

challenge him to a dance fight.

Comment

DDR FTW!
      Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
      ...Willing is not enough you must do
      ~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Repulsive Monkey
        So there's a newish guy at BJJ whose, like, 6"2 and jacked. Solid Muay Thai and rapidly progressing jiu jitsu -- I figure that I've got maybe another month while I can still do anything with him at all. He's a rugby player and good all-around athlete. And strong. Oh lord. The first time he tried to triangle me, it wasn't the choke that worried me; I was seriously concerned that he was going to collapse my thoracic cavity.

"Don't worry," I told myself, "nature has a way of balancing things out. He might be a nice guy, but he's probably dumb as a fencepost."

So we're chatting about how he used to play rugby in the states and I ask him what he was doing up there. "Oh, I was working on my PhD in neuroscience."

Stupid genetic engineering.

I was talking about him after class with another student, who said that there would be no recourse with this guy but to run. Too bad he can fucking outrun me too. Sometimes, there's just no way to win.
        I agree, dance fight . Serve his ass.

Honestly, that why weight classes exist in competition and weapons exist in the world.

Comment

Kill him.

Comment

Yosh! where is your resolve? Train every day and put beating after beating on him!

Comment

Originally posted by DevonHartigan
              Kill him.
              haha.

Comment

thats why there is poison
                "Its not important to be strong, its just important not to be weak."

Comment

Sometimes, there's just no way to win.
                  Ask him out, dude... you could be 100% straight, but he sounds too good to pass up.
                  Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

Where's feedback ?

Comment

Originally posted by sochin101
                      Ask him out, dude... you could be 100% straight, but he sounds too good to pass up.
                      LOL He is a keeper.

Comment

LOL He is a keeper.
                        He'd only be more perfect if he was like, a pilot or something.
                        You could always ask him to dress like one.
                        Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by sochin101
                          He'd only be more perfect if he was like, a pilot or something.
                          You could always ask him to dress like one.
                          LMAO.................

Comment

If I've watched enough sitcoms this is where you, as the madcap hero, set him up by slipping something in his drink or something like that.

Of course, your plan will backfire... hilariously. He'll be angry with you, but you'll work it out and realize he is really a great guy.
                            :love4:
                            Soon (before the 30 minutes is up), he'll be transfered to another city and you'll be back to your madcap antics by next week.
                            Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices.
                            - Voltaire

Comment

So...homoeroticism has replaced firearms as the great equalizer?
                              "Reason is a choice. Wishes and whims are not facts, nor are they a means to discovering them. Reason is our only way to grasping reality -- it's our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking, to reject reason, but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss we refuse to see."
                              - Terry Goodkind, "Faith of the Fallen"

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X