Announcement

Collapse

FORUM MAINTENANCE

FORUM MAINTENANCE THIS EVENING!!! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE FORUMS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. JOIN US ON THE DISCORD, INSTEAD!
See more
See less

Bruce Lee rates YOU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ignatzami
    Naaaaa, it's all good. Just remember kiddies.... Bruce started with Wing Chun.... yeah, thats right, we rule:smile:

WC FTW!
    Waiting for sarcasm confirmation.

Comment

We really need a sarcas-o-meter, 'cause I took it for a given that the comment was a joke...
      "Reason is a choice. Wishes and whims are not facts, nor are they a means to discovering them. Reason is our only way to grasping reality -- it's our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking, to reject reason, but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss we refuse to see."
      - Terry Goodkind, "Faith of the Fallen"

Comment

Me too...maybe LEO's are just thick as pigshit

Comment

Originally posted by Jkdbuck76
          Bruce is dead. So drop it!

....or is he really alive and in hiding like Elvis?
          bubba ho-tep 2

still alive and KICKING!!!

Comment

Me too...maybe LEO's are just thick as pigshit
            I'm a former LEO, so I had assumed that I'd be a little runnier...not that kinda stuff that you could shit three feet through a screen door, though...
            "Reason is a choice. Wishes and whims are not facts, nor are they a means to discovering them. Reason is our only way to grasping reality -- it's our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking, to reject reason, but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss we refuse to see."
            - Terry Goodkind, "Faith of the Fallen"

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X