Hello to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to all

Hello everyone just thoght i would be civil and present myselfs I am a Shito Ryu Karate practioner from Belgium who is totally new to this forum so howdy yall...
    Last edited by ctholian; 12/19/2006 2:30pm, .

welcome,
    wipe your feet on the mat before you enter.

Comment

Originally posted by ctholian
      Hello everyone just thoght i would be civil and present myselfs I am a Shito Ryu Karate ppractioner from Belgium who is totally new to this forum so howdy yall...
      Welcome to Bullshido!

As you're in Belgium, you might potentially be interested in the Central European Throwdown, set for Bratislava. Alternately, there are two UK throwdowns currently being organised, in Grimsby and Birmingham. Check the threads if the idea of friendly sparring appeals to you. :icon_bigg
      BJJ Beginner FAQ, Artemis BJJ, GrappleThon.org (BJJ for Charity)

Comment

Originally posted by slideyfoot
        Check the threads if the idea of friendly sparring appeals to you. :icon_bigg
        It certainly does i am always open to finding new ways to test and improve myself. But unfortunately between work and family I can barely make it to the Dojo 3 times a week so travelling abroad is out of the question for the time being . I know there are few "informal" throw downs organized in Belgium so who knows..

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X