X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• colonelpong2
    replied
    Originally posted by tabwyo
    Change "however" to "I'd like to" and your scott free.

Ps. The DHS & FBI do cavity searches.... send all your valuables to me for safe keeping.
    They'll never find me! I'm hidden on a small island in the pacific ocean covered with sheep

Leave a comment:

• Donkey_Fizzle
    replied
    Change "however" to "I'd like to" and your scott free.

Ps. The DHS & FBI do cavity searches.... send all your valuables to me for safe keeping.
    Last edited by Donkey_Fizzle; 12/20/2006 4:25pm, .

Leave a comment:

• colonelpong2
    replied
    I will when I get home. I didn't save it so I hope the old lady doesn't trash it.

As for the threats, it's a freedom of speach issue. You can make all of the terrorist threats you want so long as, sompelace, you amend your self and state that it is a personal opinion and that you do not wish, warrant, or condone violence angainst the party envolved. .
    REally? okay, here goes...

I do not condone violence etc.

I am however, going to hijack a plane and fly it it into my old work place, carefully missing all of my former colleagues but succeeding in colliding soley with a particular fucktard manager.

Im in big trouble now arent I?

Leave a comment:

• Donkey_Fizzle
    replied
    I will when I get home. I didn't save it so I hope the old lady doesn't trash it.

As for the threats, it's a freedom of speach issue. You can make all of the terrorist threats you want so long as, sompelace, you amend your self and state that it is a personal opinion and that you do not wish, warrant, or condone violence angainst the party envolved. AK (Ass Klown) does a really good job of this in his usual overly long winded manner on his "Shit List". Though posting home addresses and personal contact information can be considered border line harrasment. Just like I don't want people to read this thread and go bombard his site with a bunch of horseshit. Go, read, laugh, come back here, laugh some more and so on.

Leave a comment:

• colonelpong2
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnnyCache
    man post his email
    Hell yes! Let us see the words of this great master!

Also, how come palladin and citadel havent raped him in court for all the threats against them etc on the site?

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyCache
    replied
    man post his email

Leave a comment:

• Donkey_Fizzle
    replied
    Well since his lawsuits seem to get dismissed right and left I'd wager that they are mostly BS.

Leave a comment:

• mudo
    replied
    There's a lot of stuff on his site about him being screwed out of money for his books by Paladin & Citadel... is anyone aware of the validity of these statements? As much a tool as he may be, I still feel sorry for him for all that crap if it's true.

I do however doubt that his books would have generated $2 million in revenue over twenty years.

Leave a comment:

• Donkey_Fizzle
    replied
    Originally posted by Iscariot
    Copy. And. Paste.
    You're fucking kidding right....???? Sometimes I swear that I am a total
    E-tard. I should go slam my junk in the door for that.

BTW the beter reads are from Wikipedia(sp?). They have abunch of his letters to various people wich really make him look like a jackass,by his own hand, and it lists his various dillusions about various things. Including his time spent doing his patriotic duty for the CIA and then he talks shit like he's got a government contract on his head. Or how, and I love this, Bullshido is secretly a rival ninja society head up but Stephen K Hays bent on AKs utter destruction. It's nearly impossible to glean any information from AKs site between his constant stroking of his own ego and the blind admiration of those sorry souls who call him a "master".

I don't feel bad for the adults who follow that wingnut. If they are too nieve to see through his BS then let them think they are just the uber-deadly ninjas they want to be. Reality should set in about the time some redneck isn't impressed by all of the HIYAS and busts the foolish noodle wide open.

Leave a comment:

• sonofkanga
    replied
    JFK
    Get yourself a life.Just spent the most unproductive 2 minutes reading the messege board.
    So pathetic it must be parody.No other logical explination.

Leave a comment:

• Iscariot
    replied
    I wish I knew how to link my email so you could read his response. I'll only cover the few key points out of a page and a half of doo doo.
    Copy. And. Paste.

Leave a comment:

• Donkey_Fizzle
    replied
    I wish I knew how to link my email so you could read his response. I'll only cover the few key points out of a page and a half of doo doo.

First he actually gave me a compliment for stateing who I was and what I was about from the begining. He said it's a rare thing for Bullshido members to come out from behind thier "virtual fortress".

Then another compliment meant as an insult. In that, by my letter I seemed to have a better than average intelligence (it's all spell check I swear) for a frequenter of Bullshido.

Then I got scolded. He told me that if I was a serious martial artist I would show humility and respect when addressing a master. I almost choked on a raosted almond when I read that. That and he would gladly take me under his intruction and train me properly.

Then a bunch of yadda yadda him haw bullshit and the famous sign of. I am and always remain AK.

My respose was much shorter. But I respectfully declined his offer to train as I have no desire to become an outdated defunked fudalistic Japanese leg breaker. Who had to hide his proffesion because it was for 1) illegal and 2) dishonorable. And I didn't feel that tutillage under a fraud would'nt have any benifit for me.

Leave a comment:

• Virus
    replied
    I love all the third person refferences he makes to himself.
    He's so tough that he can't directly refer to himself in the first person. Such action could be fatal.

Leave a comment:

• colonelpong2
    replied
    One of them PM'd me!

I asked if he knew that AK was really radford davis... observe the reply

"Dude, get a life.
    I know Rad personally, i have trained with him a lot of times, i have trained with a lot of famous masters and Rad is second to nobody. He is a good martial artist and a good person.

Ok, so he has a point about me harassing others, and possibly one on the get a life front, but this is interesting.
    He is the first ashida worshipper to acknowledge that AK is in fact, Radfor Davis. He refers here to him as "Rad".
    Fascinating.

I will query him on the other famous masters. Masterbates from captain pugwash maybe?

Leave a comment:

• colonelpong2
    replied
    Right. If registered myself with them again under my same user name.

FOLLOW ME LADS!! CHHHAAAARRRGGGEEEEE!!!!

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X