Denied access to Ashida Kims forum.... BOO HOO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denied access to Ashida Kims forum.... BOO HOO

Well I went and checked out this raving assclowns website. Being the objective bastard that I am, I wanted to read his side of it and I needed a good laugh anyway. I made no attempts to be missleading so I registered under the same user name that I use here at bullshido. Hell I figured why lie, he's a ninja master who can read my every thought anyway. It's been 36 hours and I have yet to recieve an activation email sent to my account(wich is the same email account I use for bullshido as well). The oddity is that I am allowed to sign in but then it redirects me to a limbo where I awate a activation email. I guess the ninja master sniffed me out and put the kabosh to any percieved attempts at mayhem I hadn't yet planned to unleash in his forum. But you know that fuckers a Jedi and I am sure he saw into the future and just knew I was going to be up to no good even if I hadn't yet realized it. What cracks my ass sideways is the total disservice the man does to himself, by his own hand. I read, to my 6 year old son, most of what was written by Mr. Kim on his site and by the time I was done that poor kid had nearly pissed his pants from laughter. When a 6 year old ask in all seriousness "He isn't for real is he dad???" you know that 90% of the free thinking adult world has to see through his bullshit. As for me, a man-child as describe in detail by the mooseknuckle (as well as all combat sport participants, especially MMAists), Please excuse me while I go take a Kim and wipe my Ashida.
    Last edited by Donkey_Fizzle; 12/15/2006 1:57pm, .
    Amateur MMA record: 8-3-1
    Pro MMA record: 3-1

this prompted me to finally visit his site. I had heard the name in passing many a time but quite honestly didnt care, and lumped it together with all the other things that are (imo, somewhat unfairly) derided here at bullshido.

the man is clearly insane, or a consumate scam artist. If it hadnt been for the wikipedia entry, and the articles here at bullshido - I would have figured this shit a massive parody. simply... wow.

Comment

I wne thru a phase of causing trouble on the AK message boards. Got myself banned several times under various usernames. It was a couple hours of fun, but got bori9ng pretty quick.
      They just arent smart enough to ruffle properly

Comment

I thought you didn't need an activation email for ezboard?
        "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
        "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
        "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
        "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
        "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
        "More God delusions." - DAYoung
        "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

Comment

Originally posted by Iscariot
          I thought you didn't need an activation email for ezboard?
          I thought so as well. But apparently Mr. Kims superhuman mastery of the Force has thwarted my attempt at enry into his private kingdom. I only want to ask a simple question first coined by Brad Pitt in Seven. "Do crazy people know they're crazy?? Do you ever just sit back and say man I am really fucking nuts??" Or something to that effect. I better watch out, I don't want to wind up on his Shit List.

Comment

In all honesty I just wanted to read the horse shit he feeds his loyal followers. But just based on the rantings in his website I'd have to assume that anybody who believes this man has either 1) smoked the same shit "Ashida" did, or 2) have had a deminished mental capacity since birth, in wich case the bastard should be drawn and quatered for exploiting the hadicaped.

Comment

http://p206.ezboard.com/bashidakimmessageboards

I just got straight on.
              "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
              "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
              "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
              "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
              "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
              "More God delusions." - DAYoung
              "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

Comment

Well I thank you fine sir. If I cannot politely enter through the front door I'll just slip in throug the back.

Comment

thanks for the direct link - I was prompted to register as well, and I didnt bother

with threads like "energy manipulation", "anime techniques in real life?", and "personals for the martial artist"... this forum needs to get sent to the jeweller, cause its a gem.

Although, I'm still not really convinced half the posters aren't clones / duplicate accounts holding incoherent conversations with themselves.

Comment

I love all the third person refferences he makes to himself.

Comment

I have emaild Mr. Kim at the contact given on his website. Being forthcomeing I explained my situation. I also explained that I had no proffesional affiliation with bullshido, therefor in no position to benifit from any percieved aggitation. I stated that my intersts are purely acidemic and I asked the reason for my denial to his forum. Not that I am holding my breath that he even respond. But based on his never ending rants and raves I don't think he can resist a chance to run his fucking mouth.

Comment

You are so gonna get ninja hate mail.
                        :new_all_c

Comment

I asked the reason for my denial to his forum.
                          Forum email confirmations are 'usually' automatic - are you sure it didnt end up in your spam folder or something? I doubt even a net ninja has the time to screen every single potential poster, and then to cross-reference the username with the bullshido database.

Comment

I wonder if sending my address was a mistake?????? kidding........

It's a sad state of affairs when such a deadly person who got into his "club" by "beating people up" (quoted from a letter in wich Kim totally shit talks Stephen K Hays) has to resort to hate mail. I understand the Kim has had to register his hands and feet as leathal weapons (HHAAAAAAA!!!!!!) thus must refrain from physical violence. Oh well. At least when I print out the hate mail I'll have something to read on the shitter.

Comment

and yes I check my spam folder...........

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X