Announcement

Collapse

FORUM MAINTENANCE

FORUM MAINTENANCE THIS EVENING!!! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE FORUMS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. JOIN US ON THE DISCORD, INSTEAD!
See more
See less

Long Hair?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I've had my hair pulled out in chunks while just warming up (don't ask).....

I prefer a high ponytail, but I've also never seen a guy rock a high ponytail before so your best bet would prob be a french or regular braid.

I would agree that your best bet is to keep it in a french braid

Comment

As for the aesthetic, it depends entirely on the guy and the style of his hair I guess, I'm not saying that I'm uber attractive with it, but I look way better with longish hair than without , especially since I have typical girly hair regarding silky/shine/wave/thickness etc.

However I've been reading through some of the suggestions (thanks guys) and to be honest, will probably just get it cut, too much effort, or at least it seems like it at the moment.

Comment

getting it cut will almost certainly improve your appearance no less than 165%

edit: a guy with a high pony tail is just one step below a top not on the douche do latter. A high pony tail looks bad even on most girls.
        Last edited by Torakaka; 12/10/2006 4:19pm, .
        Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Letum
          I'm not saying that I'm uber attractive with it, but I look way better with longish hair than without , especially since I have typical girly hair regarding silky/shine/wave/thickness etc.
          Look, my hair is fucking beautiful. but I still look better with short hair. You're not doing yourself a favor by leaving a mop on your head.

Comment

Well it's hardly a scruffy mop. Besides, I hardly WANT my face to be seen more, seriously it would offend people :<

Comment

wear sunglasses and a scarf

Comment

Originally posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
                wear sunglasses and a scarf
                I don't want them to think I'm a ninja

...Or do I?

Comment

WTF is all this bullshit!?

Fuck all y'all!!!

Comment

I can devise no retort. Honestly.

Comment

About three years ago my hair was down to mid-back on me. I got pissed at it one night and shaved my fucking head.

Haven't gone back. Don't plan on it. I look way better and it takes way the fuck less time to shower.

Short hair FTW.

Comment

Those photos are actually Phrost in an afro wig

Comment

there's an indian girl in my karate class with... indian girl hair. braid as thick as her arm, down to her waist. it makes ground work... difficult. at least it's better than when she pulls the whole "predator toy with whipping dreadlocks" thing. ugh.

a girl in my bjj class recently got her hair braided up (little tiny braids). after one of her matches in our in house tournament, the ref was somewhat distressed when he realized there was a severed braid left on the mats. turns out it was a loose extension...

so anyway. get a haircut or a dog tag.

Comment

But now I look more like jesus than JESUS!

Comment

Im gonna guess that jesus probably didn't actually have long hair
                              Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Comment

No, I don't have long hair.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X