Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It sucks ass. Especially some jerks who do "knee on hair" on purpose. Plus other assorted pulls on yankings that just happen

I also find that I get my head stuck in positions it probably otherwise wouldnt get stuck, it makes it really hard to "pop" your head out of headlocks and guillotines and the like.

I frequently have to stop and tie the shit back and then keep going.

If you're a guy then do the right thing and get a hair cut.

if you're to much of a girly man to get a hair cut then here's what i recommend, from most to least effective, generally the more effective something is the more of a pain in the ass it is. Some of these might require longer hair then you guys have or need to be modified. my hair is down to my butt so keep that in mind.

French braiding controls a lot of the hair and tends to stay pretty solid. it's up to you to decide what to do with the braid('s) down the back. I'd probably just do a fold-under and secure. French braiding works even better if you do two of them.

The down side is you'll look totally gay and french braiding is hard. I can't do it but if you have a girlfriend that can, then by all means.

Second is to braid your hair into about six small dreadlock lookin braids. I then braid three of them together on each side and then pull them back securely, often times twisting them. Then fold under, secure, and fold under, secure (works for really long hair, shorter "long hair" wont require two fold unders)

Somewhat faster is one big braid, fold under, secure.

Lastly and ineffective for anything beyond half a roll, but still what i tend to dewfault to because it's quick and i'm lazy is simply doing the fold under and using several tight hair ties to make sure it stays up for at least a while.

The plus side is that it's quickly put back up...for the most mart. So it's ok for between roll adjustments.

Rasslin Headgear would probably be a big plus addition to keeping things controlled.

Comment

I have a feeling that post should be stickied, if only we could get a translation from hairdresser to male english.

My hair gets put back into a pony tail, or if it's not a hassle, just gets left down. Though when I went out as Captain Jack Sparrow I got a female friend to do something with it. She plaited or braided it or something (split it into three parts and wove them together). It's these terms that I have no clue about at all.
      "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
      "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
      "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
      "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
      "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
      "More God delusions." - DAYoung
      "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

Comment

Why guys shouldnt have long hair:

Comment

Sadly all I had to do to find those pictures is browse through a couple pages of members from the "Sword Enthusiast" group on myspace, of which I too am a member.

Comment

What...the...fuck...:|

Okay when I said long hair, I didn't mean OMGDANDDLOLZGUYZ

Comment

I rolled with a guy (white dude, who was smelly) with dreads (long dreads at that) once it was toatlly WTF EWWWWWWW.

Comment

Originally posted by Kein Haar
                Training partner perspective:

Yeah it is our problem. It's fucking disgusting.
                Another vote for KH's post.

Cut your fucking hair you dirty hippies. Maybe it's the military background, but, to me, long hair on a guy looks like shit.

Then again, if you're a guy and care what I think about your hair, you've got other problems.
                Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Look, guys, men with long hair haven't gotten sex since the very early 90s. Not a single one of them.

Comment

Seriously, I checked.

Comment

I will refer to post #18
                      Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Iscariot
                        I have a feeling that post should be stickied, if only we could get a translation from hairdresser to male english.

My hair gets put back into a pony tail, or if it's not a hassle, just gets left down. Though when I went out as Captain Jack Sparrow I got a female friend to do something with it. She plaited or braided it or something (split it into three parts and wove them together). It's these terms that I have no clue about at all.
                        Split into three sections and then woven together= braiding.

A fold under is where you do kind of like a pony tail, and then fold it in half so that the ends are back towards your head. Gets it out of the way a lot more then just a regular pony tail.

Comment

Originally posted by jnp
                          Cut your fucking hair you dirty hippies. Maybe it's the military background, but, to me, long hair on a guy looks like shit.

Most girls agree.

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaTrocity
                            Split into three sections and then woven together= braiding.

A fold under is where you do kind of like a pony tail, and then fold it in half so that the ends are back towards your head. Gets it out of the way a lot more then just a regular pony tail.
                            Ta muchly Kat, I actually understood that.
                            "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
                            "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
                            "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
                            "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
                            "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
                            "More God delusions." - DAYoung
                            "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaTrocity
                              Most girls agree.
                              My wife doesn't. [shrug]
                              There are no wrong threats, only wrong answers. (Strategy game truism)

Comment

European chicks are wierd I guess.
                                Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X