Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTENTION TARDS: WE HAVE A VIDEOS FORUM. STOP MAKING NEW VIDEO THREADS ELSEWHERE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ATTENTION TARDS: WE HAVE A VIDEOS FORUM. STOP MAKING NEW VIDEO THREADS ELSEWHERE

    PURTY PIKTURE TO HELP U:


    #2
    I think it would be more successful if you renamed the link "Video Forum" or included the video forum in the regular forum list. I spent some time looking for it and couldn't find it except through New Posts linking.

    PS - My mom says I'm not a tard.

    Comment


      #3
      Ah thank so very much, it is greatly appreciated, but if I am trying to prove a point, and my only proof is on video, I am not going to post it in a forum where the convo is not taking place. But at least now I know where to put useless videos about AJJ, whatever that is.

      [USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by MEGALEF
        I think it would be more successful if you renamed the link "Video Forum" or included the video forum in the regular forum list. I spent some time looking for it and couldn't find it except through New Posts linking.

        PS - My mom says I'm not a tard.
        It's on a separate page so that we don't have a forum list that's 10 miles long.

        By the way, the Dojo Reviews section is ALSO a forum.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by MastaChance
          Ah thank so very much, it is greatly appreciated, but if I am trying to prove a point, and my only proof is on video, I am not going to post it in a forum where the convo is not taking place. But at least now I know where to put useless videos about AJJ, whatever that is.

          [USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]
          As long as I'm paying for the fucking bandwidth you can either respect how things are done around here or fuck off.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Phrost
            It's on a separate page so that we don't have a forum list that's 10 miles long.
            then put it under ymas, along with mega threads.

            and check on that po box so i can send you monies.

            Comment


              #7
              We're eventually going to move all of them over to a forum-integrated sub-site on Bullshido.TV anyway so that's the opposite of the direction we're going. New video threads show up in New Posts and on forum searches so it's not really that hard to find them.

              The main point of the new system is because people are generally too dim witted to use the video display tags properly, and starting a thread in that forum gives you a brief tutorial on how to do so. Plus it allows us to feature the best of the best videos, and to do other things down the line.

              Essentially, if it's a video worth posting a new thread about, put it in the Videos section. If not, then don't shit up regular discussion by posting a link off-site to YouTube. This is not the YouTube discussion forum and community.

              Comment


                #8
                so when we want to post throwdown vids, we should make a thread in this forum, rather than in the throwdown forum, as we have done in the past.

                correct?
                "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
                "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
                "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
                "Seriously, who gives a fuck what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

                Comment


                  #9
                  I'll make a Throwdown sub-forum for them, to keep things organized.

                  If you haven't tried out the new system, it's much nicer (and more useful) than posting a regular thread anyway.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Jack Frost
                    The main point of the new system is because people are generally too dim witted to use the video display tags properly
                    I am?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Did the "Automatic 'Hey [USERNAME]'" read me hack get you? Haha.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Jack Frost
                        Did the "Automatic 'Hey [USERNAME]'" read me hack get you? Haha.
                        lol, no I had just tried to post a video and fumbled with it until I finally gave up and posted a link to youtube....lol

                        please change my name to "tard boy" and give me a dunce cap avatar...

                        :redface: :lame:

                        Comment


                          #13
                          YT]d897asdPx[/YT

                          Is the format.

                          Not the whole link, just the little code after the =

                          Comment


                            #14
                            I don't understand how linking to offsite videos uses up bandwidth? Not complaining, I just don't get it? Or is it the "people can't figure out the media tags" thing?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Posting to complain about something the other 99% of the members are doing just fine with is the waste of bandwidth.

                              Plus, that guy was shitting up threads in general. He must be MMA Kid's cousin from Georgia.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X