Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bujinkult

http://www.youtube.com/user/Bujinkult
    Last edited by bujinkult; 4/07/2008 10:30pm, .

SEARCH FUNCTION NEWBIE SC . . . oh wait . . . NewbieTown!

Seriously, I think you will find yourself in good company regarding the BJK HERE. There are a number of threads about it with some posters defending it, others condemning it, still others trying to do what is/was taught by Hatsumi in an "alive" manner to make it work, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

What do you plan to study instead?

--J.D.
    Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

Comment

Behaviour like this I expect from MAP, not E-Budo. There may well be another side to this......

Regardless, Welcome to Bullshido.
      "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
      "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
      "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
      "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
      "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
      "More God delusions." - DAYoung
      "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

Comment

So tell us, what ninjutsu do you study now???

Feeling a little scorned over the e-budo incident? Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. :)

Comment

HA!!!! Apparently, Tom, is bujinkult's only friend. awwwwwwwwwwweeee!!!!

Anyway, welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by bujinkult
            Hey all,

Just wanted to let you all know that I was cast into e-budo hell simply because I tried to tell them that not only was the Bujinkan not a ninjutsu school, but also that their training methods were sad. So in honor of the wonderful people at e-budo, I have started a myspace page that I would love for everyone to check out. I spent 15 years in the Bujinkan before I was able to escape the Kult. So if you hate the elitism of the Bujinkan as much as I do, please visit the page and offer up suggestions of anything you would like to see, or feel free to send me some content for it. As a matter of fact, I have posted my last response to the thread that got me cast into e-budo hell. I was simply asking them to quit posting in a ninjutsu forum since they are not a ninjutsu school. So if you're ready for a good laugh, please check out where using logic will get you on e-budo:

http://www.myspace.com/bujinkult

Shawn Nolan

Ninjutsu, not in the Bujinkan, Bujinkan is bad, but I am afraid what you do will be pretty much laughable.

Comment

Your website hurt my eyes too much to read. Welcome to Bullshido!
              I think only idiots assume that someone who trains for the ring can't make the switch to the street as soon as things change. - dweidman

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/user/Bujinkult
                Last edited by bujinkult; 4/07/2008 10:29pm, .

Comment

Why do you have ninjitsu in your style field? What are you training in at the moment?

Comment

I read your copy of your e-budo post and greatly enjoyed your writing style. Banning someone over that is absurd indeed, and denotes a pretty fragile worldview...

Welcome to the forums. Regardless of the gritty details of your intentions toward the Bujinkan, if you're against false advertising and shyster behaviour you're in good company.
                    "[Fighting for Points] is doubtless very pretty, and invariably draws applause, but preferences should always be given to blows that do some business, to good straight hits that do something toward finishing the fight.
                    A man who has carefully trained for brilliant tapping play, will find himself considerably out of it in case he is called upon to do any real work."
                    -A.J. Newton, Boxing.

Comment

Actually I expected better from e-budo. That was textbook MAP behavior.

Comment

If you're looking for authentic ninjutsu let me save you some time: there is no such thing left in 2006. Anyone claiming to be teaching it is larping.
                        <insert witty comment>

Comment

Originally posted by rw4th
                          If you're looking for authentic ninjutsu let me save you some time: there is no such thing left in 2006. Anyone claiming to be teaching it is larping.

The crap we see today leads me to believe that 1. there may have never been a ninja fighting art (woo!) and 2. If there was, the unarmed component probably sucked.
                          "[Fighting for Points] is doubtless very pretty, and invariably draws applause, but preferences should always be given to blows that do some business, to good straight hits that do something toward finishing the fight.
                          A man who has carefully trained for brilliant tapping play, will find himself considerably out of it in case he is called upon to do any real work."
                          -A.J. Newton, Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by rw4th
                            Yes. Please don't go on the search for t3h r34l ninjitsu. Nobody has it. The Japanese recognise no extant ninjitsu ryu. They don't even know if ninjitsu was ever organised as a codified ryu.

Comment

They just want you to think that. . . .
                              Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X