hello bullshido

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello bullshido

I like the website, thought I'd join the forum, seems ok so far. I've always like ma's and watching nhb and kickboxing, but I finally started training MT about 5 months ago. Before I started MT I did quite a bit of weights, but never was into much sport since I had just ended 3 and half years on the methadone program.

Welcome into Bullshido. Good luck.
    I think only idiots assume that someone who trains for the ring can't make the switch to the street as soon as things change. - dweidman

Comment

^what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by Eldarbong
        I like the website, thought I'd join the forum, seems ok so far. I've always like ma's and watching nhb and kickboxing, but I finally started training MT about 5 months ago. Before I started MT I did quite a bit of weights, but never was into much sport since I had just ended 3 and half years on the methadone program.
        Hey, I hope you've had success kicking the habit since then, no terrible pun intended. Good luck, and welcome to Bullshido.

Comment

Welcome I am fairly new myself, Muay Thai huh? Good choice for a starter.

Comment

Welcome to Bullshido! Why do Muay Thai and Methadone always seem to go together?
            "[Fighting for Points] is doubtless very pretty, and invariably draws applause, but preferences should always be given to blows that do some business, to good straight hits that do something toward finishing the fight.
            A man who has carefully trained for brilliant tapping play, will find himself considerably out of it in case he is called upon to do any real work."
            -A.J. Newton, Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Epicurus
              Welcome to Bullshido! Why do Muay Thai and Methadone always seem to go together?
              Er.. let's hope they don't?

Comment

Is'nt Methadone a detox for Herion?

Comment

Originally posted by RunningDog
                  Er.. let's hope they don't?
                  Well, my post should read "methadone treatment". And I miss your old signature, Runningdog, but I guess it did make me want to kill myself when I read it.

Anyway, enough derailing:

Welcome to Bullshido. Just swear a lot and you'll fit right in.
                  "[Fighting for Points] is doubtless very pretty, and invariably draws applause, but preferences should always be given to blows that do some business, to good straight hits that do something toward finishing the fight.
                  A man who has carefully trained for brilliant tapping play, will find himself considerably out of it in case he is called upon to do any real work."
                  -A.J. Newton, Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by MastaChance
                    Is'nt Methadone a detox for Herion?
                    I just looked at this douche's post history. Thank the lordy he's banned, complete and utter tool.

Comment

His name was MastaChance. I kinda saw it coming.
                      I think only idiots assume that someone who trains for the ring can't make the switch to the street as soon as things change. - dweidman

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X