Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permalost
    replied
    Everything kind of made sense except the kick to the gun and the garrote one. A garrote is a killing weapon. Why tie him up after you strangle him to death? Better yet, why doesn't your friend with the rifle shoot him? Or use your own pistol he pulls out later? If you just want a prisoner, why don't both people go after him and double police hold him?

At least they teach to clinch and knee repeatedly and take the back.

Leave a comment:

• MacWombat
    replied
    Punch the red X on the boobie FTW!

Leave a comment:

• leere_form
    replied
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shibari

"Although some of the techniques of Japanese sexual bondage originated with the military restraint technique of Hojojutsu, sexual bondage techniques are far gentler, and great care is taken to avoid injury."

Leave a comment:

• ViciousFlamingo
    replied
    Originally posted by justabill
    Is it just me, or did this martial arts video turn in to an asian bondage flick?
    Yeah, but the beginning was all snuff film.

IT PUTS THE SWISTER ON ITS HANDS OR ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN.

Leave a comment:

• justabill
    replied
    Is it just me, or did this martial arts video turn in to an asian bondage flick?

Leave a comment:

• ViciousFlamingo
    replied
    Originally posted by leere_form
    guys tend to struggle more effectively, but you can buy yourself some time by choking them out.

lol gayjitsu ftw.
    It's only gay if you look in the other guy's eyes, take the back! lol!!11

Leave a comment:

• leere_form
    replied
    he quite obviously wasn't looking for the girls.
    guys tend to struggle more effectively, but you can buy yourself some time by choking them out.

lol gayjitsu ftw.

Leave a comment:

• ViciousFlamingo
    replied
    Originally posted by Feryk
    No means no, pal. Leave the girl alone. :pottytrai

As for my opinion on the video, I think the bright red x's on the guy's torso are hilarious.

The gun kick is pure gold.
    Psh, whatever Feryk, he quite obviously wasn't looking for the girls. :3some:

I really don't understand dumbass gun disarms. Like...unarmed, sure, there's plenty of leeway for people to get suckered into stupid shit. And knives, it's a lot different trying to account for the cutting and stabbing actions. But guns? For fuck's sake, it's not that hard to say, "Well, hm, I just kicked the gun, and the guy didn't drop it. Maybe that gun disarm isn't so useful after all. Perhaps I should concentrate on getting out of the line of fire first, then wrestling for control."

Leave a comment:

• Feryk
    replied
    Originally posted by leere_form
    i like the blood-choke prisoner-taking.

if i ever need to take a prisoner for any reason, that's how i'm gonna do it.

No means no, pal. Leave the girl alone. :pottytrai

As for my opinion on the video, I think the bright red x's on the guy's torso are hilarious.

The gun kick is pure gold.

Leave a comment:

• leere_form
    replied
    i like the blood-choke prisoner-taking.

if i ever need to take a prisoner for any reason, that's how i'm gonna do it.

Leave a comment:

• ViciousFlamingo
    started a topic Super Deadly Military H2H Techniques!

Super Deadly Military H2H Techniques!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3uZeZnke_I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3uZeZnke_I

The majority of this video looks like the same old crap, just with camouflage gear on, so that makes it super awesome.

This video has pretty much everything: snapping-the-kneck motions, knife-on-knife action, kick-the-gun disarm, garrote attack (which was probably the closest to being half-decent aside from the shitty swistering afterwards). Yeesh.
    Last edited by ViciousFlamingo; 12/07/2006 3:44pm, .

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X