X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Deadly Military H2H Techniques!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3uZeZnke_I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3uZeZnke_I

The majority of this video looks like the same old crap, just with camouflage gear on, so that makes it super awesome.

This video has pretty much everything: snapping-the-kneck motions, knife-on-knife action, kick-the-gun disarm, garrote attack (which was probably the closest to being half-decent aside from the shitty swistering afterwards). Yeesh.
    Last edited by ViciousFlamingo; 12/07/2006 3:44pm, .

i like the blood-choke prisoner-taking.

if i ever need to take a prisoner for any reason, that's how i'm gonna do it.

Comment

Originally posted by leere_form
      i like the blood-choke prisoner-taking.

if i ever need to take a prisoner for any reason, that's how i'm gonna do it.

No means no, pal. Leave the girl alone. :pottytrai

As for my opinion on the video, I think the bright red x's on the guy's torso are hilarious.

The gun kick is pure gold.
      Originally posted by pauli
      i was once told that "do" means wrecking people's shit for your own philosophical betterment.

Originally posted by melvin_peebles
      I could be mistaking dumbness for delusion. I'll have to go dig out my DSM IV. It's great to have stumbled upon this site. The rich fauna and flora of mental dysfunction that exists in the martial arts is amazing. It's like the Galapagos.

Comment

Originally posted by Feryk
        No means no, pal. Leave the girl alone. :pottytrai

As for my opinion on the video, I think the bright red x's on the guy's torso are hilarious.

The gun kick is pure gold.
        Psh, whatever Feryk, he quite obviously wasn't looking for the girls. :3some:

I really don't understand dumbass gun disarms. Like...unarmed, sure, there's plenty of leeway for people to get suckered into stupid shit. And knives, it's a lot different trying to account for the cutting and stabbing actions. But guns? For fuck's sake, it's not that hard to say, "Well, hm, I just kicked the gun, and the guy didn't drop it. Maybe that gun disarm isn't so useful after all. Perhaps I should concentrate on getting out of the line of fire first, then wrestling for control."

Comment

he quite obviously wasn't looking for the girls.
          guys tend to struggle more effectively, but you can buy yourself some time by choking them out.

lol gayjitsu ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by leere_form
            guys tend to struggle more effectively, but you can buy yourself some time by choking them out.

lol gayjitsu ftw.
            It's only gay if you look in the other guy's eyes, take the back! lol!!11

Comment

Is it just me, or did this martial arts video turn in to an asian bondage flick?

Comment

Originally posted by justabill
                Is it just me, or did this martial arts video turn in to an asian bondage flick?
                Yeah, but the beginning was all snuff film.

IT PUTS THE SWISTER ON ITS HANDS OR ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shibari

"Although some of the techniques of Japanese sexual bondage originated with the military restraint technique of Hojojutsu, sexual bondage techniques are far gentler, and great care is taken to avoid injury."

Comment

Punch the red X on the boobie FTW!
                    I think only idiots assume that someone who trains for the ring can't make the switch to the street as soon as things change. - dweidman

Comment

Everything kind of made sense except the kick to the gun and the garrote one. A garrote is a killing weapon. Why tie him up after you strangle him to death? Better yet, why doesn't your friend with the rifle shoot him? Or use your own pistol he pulls out later? If you just want a prisoner, why don't both people go after him and double police hold him?

At least they teach to clinch and knee repeatedly and take the back.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X